CureCork

Mine do not auto-burp, though that is a feature that I would find desirable so long as the results were as good as old fashioned jar opening.

1 Like

$315 on Amazon… this is the type of over priced sh*t I can get behind :joy:. Will order one and see how it goes :man_shrugging:t2:.

3 Likes

It is $229 on their site. No one else can do it for me while I am on the road. Plus I love gadgets. That is why I went with Grobo, minimal maintenance.

4 Likes

Wonder if they will do a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale? :man_shrugging:t2:

I just sent them n email to find out. The nice thing is that they are less than hour from me.

4 Likes

@BeeDubya,

• (#GoodIdeas):

- - -

• (#Burp):

--

2 Likes

CURECORK20 For 20% off.

3 Likes

Awesome

Not sure if you guys pulled the trigger already or not, but they are on sale today and the 20% coupon code still works so they are $183.20 today

3 Likes

I just pulled the trigger on one, as well as a rosin press…thank you Black Friday!

1 Like

Ordered mine as well. Also got the 5 gal bucket lid. I THINk I now have everything (ordered) that I need from seed to smoke.

1 Like

I cant wait for the day that I need a 5 gallon curing bucket… one of these days, one of these days… lol

2 Likes

No shit, right?!?!

1 Like

Just wanted to give a quick update and photos. Not ready to cure yet, but I thought showing the settings options from the manual would show some of the customization. Big jar should be enough for now. It even tells you when the RH is perfect by showing the message

3 Likes

Temp: 69

I see what you did there.

Hope all your Northern Lights fits in one jar :smiley: Should shrink up a good amount.

3 Likes

I ordered a 1 gal jar just to be safe.

1 Like

Got eeem :joy:

1 Like

Where did you source the jar?

1 Like

I got the current one from Michael’s. The 1 gal I ordered on Amazon.

2 Likes

OK, so it appears the CureCork Hygrometer is off by over 10%. I set up an new, empty jar and added two digital Hygrometers and put the CureCork on the top. They Hygrometers are showing 48%, but the CureCork is showing 36%. I tried calling CureCork and got redirected to a Call Center overseas. When I told him I need technical support, he gave me a toll free number to call. Called and the number he gave me was a Addiction Hotline. Going to try another email.

6 Likes