CureCork

I got the current one from Michael’s. The 1 gal I ordered on Amazon.

2 Likes

OK, so it appears the CureCork Hygrometer is off by over 10%. I set up an new, empty jar and added two digital Hygrometers and put the CureCork on the top. They Hygrometers are showing 48%, but the CureCork is showing 36%. I tried calling CureCork and got redirected to a Call Center overseas. When I told him I need technical support, he gave me a toll free number to call. Called and the number he gave me was a Addiction Hotline. Going to try another email.

6 Likes

I have a auto jar burping system ready to test within the next few days. I’m kind of excited I’m not a fan of burping jars

6 Likes

Here is the start of the project I’m working on

2 Likes

I was looking into these and I have yet to find a positive review. It seems that they have issues with actually working, and their customer service leaves a lot to be desired. Check out the reviews on Amazon, not very many positive ones. The good thing about buying them through Amazon is they make it very easy to return.

2 Likes

I noticed the same thing. I didnt buy any. I figured I’d wait until there is a more positively consistent review… and im a weirdo that likes to burp jars no matter how many strains I have on hand :man_shrugging::joy:

12 Likes

Hahahahahahaha omg as if that would last 2 months in our house. Lol

6 Likes

@Chad_Johnson

3 Likes

Hahaha

4 Likes

mouth watering

3 Likes