Crunchy leaves

Can some one explained what happen to the leaves

3 Likes

Looks like a form of nutrient burn. Have you been feeding extra additives besides the Grobo nutrients?

Also, any notices in changes of your Bottles #1 and Bottles #2 recently? If the pH range is out of wack it might be causing nutrient lock outs.

2 Likes

Oh man thank you no i havent gave it nutrients exept for 1 time i did raise the light but youre the 2 person to tell me this what should i do shes an auto

1 Like

Well, there is a chance this could be related to light burn possibly if your lights were too close. The upwards curling of the tips seems like this might be related to the light possibly…

It also could be a potential potassium deficiency… I take it you aren’t using a Grobo… Have you been keeping an eye on your pH level? There’s a chance your plant isn’t taking up enough Potassium if the pH is too high?

Definitely seems like it might be pH related or lack of nutrients if you aren’t using anything for Bloom maybe?

What kind of medium are you growing in?

1 Like

Man i be hones all i did was put it in a 4 gallon pot with fox farm soil my wife feed it

2 times with this supplement and other than that just watter am growing in a 2by2by60 tent with marshydro 600

1 Like

Stop Miracle Grow! From what I have read it has high high nitrogen levels that are no bueno for cannabis. I guess the levels are so high, after curing the buds will crackle when smoked.

2 Likes

Daam ok thanks a lot what should i do i got cal mag on the way

It is far into flower so not much can be done now unfortunately. I would say to flush the hell out of it IF you were in veg but at this point I would just discontinue Miracle Grow and look into the numerous high quality grow products that are out there. There is Fox Farms, Advanced Nutrients, General Hydroponics and many more, all very good. You are already growing in a great soil so once you pair with the right nutrients, you will be very happy. I look at their charts and then use a little less. I also cycle just plain PH balanced RO water every other watering. More isn’t always more when it comes to growing. It’s all about balance from what I have learned.

1 Like

Hey thanks a lot man am still learning

2 Likes

No problem, there are a lot of helpful people on here.

1 Like

I se a lot better than fb

1 Like