Critical Purple Auto.... the repeater

Awesome! Thanks again! If im still seeing any burn after today’s fill, ill put a ticket in. The good news is that all the new growth looks healthy… and actually the leaves that have the most burn are the leaves in the middle. The top and bottom of the canopy is almost all healthy leaves while one row in particular all look bad… maybe that is from when the nutes hit it last week with the fill? I’ll keep a close on her

4 Likes

Yeah that would be my guess
You should be good

4 Likes

Whats up AG fam! Im long overdue for an update. Im still experiencing a small amount of nute burn but from I can tell, its not affecting growth much. Im on day 20 of 50 in flower and ive got some white hairs that started a few days ago! :raised_hands: I would say that this particular auto does better when treating her like a photo. Ive kept her under constant stress the entire grow in order to get her to spread out and not grow to the lights. My main colas are pulled in opposite directions to the farthest edge of each canopy. If I hadn’t done that, there is no doubt it would be to the lights again.
I’ve also added a little mod today to see if I can increase yields. I took one out of @Chem13dog 's playback and added some extra wattage but I put a little spin on it. Instead of trying to run a light through the plant, I bought some small full spectrum lights and mounted them to the corners of the grobo on magnets so I move them up and down as I desire. Each of these lights is 10w so ive added a total of 40 more watts. Im excited to see how this affects the budd development… especially with the popcorn buds that typically don’t get much light. With this project I do have a question for some of the champs… since its in auto I know that it can technically get light up to 24 hrs per day. I dont want to mess with the light schedule in attempt to keep the regular lights on, but would it be beneficial to leave the newly added lights on 24 hrs per day or would that be more harmful than helpful? Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

6 Likes

5 Likes

Certainly getting there!

2 Likes

Weekly update time! These added lights are definitely working! Lol. I had to raise my added lights to the top of canopy bc it was starting to create a ton of popcorn buds (shouldve known but didn’t think it through). But no worries, i feel ive done a decent job of keeping her cleaned up. One thing ive noticed with the “two main colas” after topping is there still is definitely a dominant cola between the two… not sure if this attributed to being an auto, or just something with this particular grow, but the “main cola” is pretty is easy to spot on the side view (front right). Ive been using multiple magnetic tie downs and its still pulling them upward. None of the others hardly budge with one magnetic tie down. Im heading out of town for 5 days tomorrow so im going to turn off my extra lights while I’m gone bc I won’t be able to monitor them. Any thoughts, questions, or input is greatly appreciated as always!

9 Likes

definitely a gorgeous sight in there!

4 Likes

Thanks brotha :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Here’s some updated pictures. Im still obviously dealing with some nute burn but I started brand new bottles of 3, 4, and 5. They were probably 2 years old and I saw that can cause an issue. We will see if that makes a difference. Buds are still coming in nicely. The extra lights have caused a lot bud sites to form. I assume that is going to hurt me in terms of having large, dense buds but I guess we will see what happens in the next 1-2 weeks

9 Likes

Pretty !
Topped twice? Looks like a good fit, she should dense up nice.

5 Likes

Thanks @Todd.grobo ! I actually only topped once. The rest is just from the training I did with the drying racks and some magnetic hooks.

5 Likes

Just a little eye candy update! :heart_eyes: I have to head out of town in 8 days and ill be gone for 8 days. I plan on starting my flush in a week and harvesting when I get back from my trip.

9 Likes

Have fun! Aren’t you psyched :eyes::eyes:

4 Likes

@OrionsCeiling I feel like time is at a stand still!! :joy: its hard not to look at her every 30 min to see her progress :rofl: its probably good that I will be out of town for a while. Lol

8 Likes

Trust me, it’s worse lol! I left town while mine was in flush and it’s soooo hard not being able to see her everyday…or maybe it’s just me :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Definitely not just you :joy:

6 Likes

I didnt even think about that. Im going to be laying wide awake every night waiting and wondering LOL :sweat_smile:

tenor-1

6 Likes

~ ~ ~

@Chad_Johnson, @FireGuy, @OrionsCeiling,

• (I Went Through This When The Clocks Turned [:clock2:] -And- My Grow Light Was On bulb..~~
    When I Was Working -And- Off bulb..1~~ When I Got Home :houses:):

• (I Asked My Husband How Does She Look):? -Then-

• (I Was :worried: Until I Changed The :clock1: On Monday :calendar:):

- - -

@Chad_Johnson,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

6 Likes

The flush is on and the 8 days of worry and wonder will begin! Im super excited to harvest this and get it weighed. I have 6 colas that are all producing pretty massive buds. Here’s a couple more ‘glamour shots’ :joy::drooling_face:

8 Likes

We made it home and she is looking great! She is maturing slow so I gave her a water change and ill let her go for a couple more days

8 Likes