Critical purp auto ... when to harvest?

I have added 14 days … i have like 12 left

Any advice

10 Likes

Looks like lots of white hairs still, I would think about riding out the 12 days and then re-evaluate. May need an extension, may be able to start flushing but it’s hard to tell honestly. Maybe send us an update in a week and start from there if you’re unsure? :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I agree with everything @pyromancy said!

4 Likes

That looks like weeks left
Definitely not getting enough light

2 Likes

Tried to open it up … was getting to tall and burning but seems to be under control now

3 Likes

Pushed the pod down?

2 Likes

No was not able, just keep redirecting it with wire

@blue045 looks like you will end up with a nice yeild from that.

2 Likes

Are those top bud sites getting burned from the light? As others have said, it looks like a few more weeks of flower

2 Likes

They were in the past, I had used the wires to make them grow to the sides a bit. I moved them quite a bit today, in an attempt to get more light to sites. Will likley cause more burning. Ill re asses in the AM

2 Likes

When the plant gets burnt make sure to cut it off asap. With moisture you’ll have mold on yout bud

4 Likes

Keep it up @blue045 I think you’re looking at about 2 oz’s off that plant for sure from how many colas there are on it :slight_smile: Just do your best to keep it out of the light and you will reap the benefits soon!

4 Likes