Critical Mass Hybrid Fem - Royal Queen Seeds

Just looking at those buds @Bloodydrake and i bet if you trimmed it up perfect next grow you easily would get some massive stacked buds and your branches would weigh like 15-25g each. Just looking at the one on the left bottom photo in the corner and the 2nd last photo . Some huge fan leaves there would give more light to the guy below and you could literally stack it from the bottom up. Its a nice gene for sure. Going to add to my list for future buys :slight_smile: thanks for sharing this one!

4 Likes

thx ToddYYC!

ya I would normally trim more large leafs but its a real challenge after supercropping to figure out what is safe to trim and whats not. The branches are mostly laying side by side.(not being able to see down overtop the plant really problematic in this situation :slight_smile: ). I try and tuck em behind what i can.
That bottom left bud site is larger now than any on last two grows after harvest for sure.
I bought the 5 seed Royal Queen Seeds Feminized indoor mixer pack so I won’t be doing this one again immediately(probably next one is going to be Fruit Spirit) but If things finish well (strain details say its susceptible to mold so I’m hoping the dehumidifier helps ensure i don’t lose some) and if I’m happy with the smoke it’ll end up at the top of the list for when i buy next batch of seeds.

This is the first plant I’ve gotten 3 toppings done to make 4 main center colas… I realize now I should have started topping a node set sooner and I left for an extra week to allow the 4 branches to strengthen but I should have just flipped and let it develop during stretch… If i did that for this one I probably would have been able to avoid supercroping and just pushed pod down.

I don’t use extra additives or anything but I would love to see a more proficient experienced grower give this breeders critical a go and see what they could do.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing. Will definitely look into it. Queen seeds has been good

1 Like

That Bloodydrake does it again! :eyes::seedling:
I’m sure you’ll master the schedule on your next batch, its wonderful when u finally know its tweaked just right.
I finally got my kush n cookies schedule perfect so ive been working on others.
Hadn’t seen your post in a minute so I was happy to see your still growing strong!!!

3 Likes

I know you have that in time for your favorite time of year :drop_of_blood: drake…I remember the pics of your decked out house last Halloween :jack_o_lantern: Very good timing!!! Haahaahaa​:sunglasses:

3 Likes

thanks Bplatinum9, I’m glad you got the cookies recipe all worked out :), its interesting i didn’t have a strain i specifically wanted so that’s why i grabbed the mixer… but in retrospect having a couple grows the same seed in a row to really optimize things makes a lot of sense.

1 Like

its funny but true I love Fall. Tho with covid I think Halloween has been cancelled… I really do like to do it for the kids and their families in the neighborhood (who doesn’t have fond memories of the couple people that went all out on your street for halloween :slight_smile: ) so not sure if i’m gonna put everything up if no one is trick r treating…but inside it’ll still be spooky town :slight_smile: :ghost:

2 Likes

Awesome :ghost::alien::jack_o_lantern:! Good grow

2 Likes

Flower (Day 34 / 42)

drain and fill day. so it looks like about a week left in recipe but the data sheet for medical mass says 7-8 weeks and critical is 7-9 so not sure if its gonna go bit longer buts at the very top the buds are looking ripe to me (very orange hairs and they seem to be receding bit ) vs the middle which is still very cream colored hairs… Here’s a bunch of pics and some tricombs…the top ones i see some ambering (darker green leaf) but the bud sites about 4 inches below top are still mostly clear/white!

5 Likes

You might be right

1 Like

Flower (Day 38 / 42)

Gave Lon a drink and took a couple pics… buds filling in pretty nice, gonna take some trimmings tomorrow morning and check about 4 inches down from the top , smell got more pungent yesterday too…or it seemed to .

This shot reminds of that scene in the Hobbit when Bilbo stuck his head up above the canopy

same spot but shot from below

5 Likes

hhahah @SilverGrobo yep thats the one…LOL perfect :slight_smile:

1 Like

quick video from last night of Lon…

3 Likes

heres some trichombe pics , wish i could take a better picture with this thing :frowning:

this is from about 4inches from the top both sides of the leaf clip

this is another both sides of the leaf clip

both seem to be mostly clear, some white and some starting to amber

last trim was near top but the side that is against the door and doesn’t face the light

seems little more amber and white but pics aren’t as clear as i hoped :slight_smile:

set to flip to Flush in two days which says its up to 10days… flip or extend flower another week? thoughts?

6 Likes

Dude, love the video! I really enjoy getting to move around your bud sites like that! That’s two thumbs up! I would love to see some more videos on here in general…

I’m not gonna give you any advice on it but I think you’re super close since you’re seeing some amber and milkiness… Plant looks really sweet by the way… its like a colony of exotic flowers, Love it!

The bud sites look pretty mature in general appearance to me honestly

2 Likes

thanks @pyromancy I wasnt sure if the video would be to blurry but with all 8 branches being supercropped and having pretty big bends in them i find pictures hard to show better perspectives on the parts developing along a bend.
preciate the feedback tho :slight_smile: its that exciting time so close to harvest :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lots of amber in there. Close to harvesting?

1 Like

so thats the question flip to flush and let it ride for nother week checking daily or ya think its ready now?

1 Like

Its ready to harvest now unless you want a higher amber to white ratio

1 Like

That said you could flip to flush now to get the nutrients out and pull after a week if its super ripe.
And if you flip to flush now you need to drain and fill

1 Like