Critical Mass Hybrid Fem - Royal Queen Seeds

thx everyone

Transition (Day 14 / 14)

Drained and filled this am and Lon is still stretching!.. Would anyone push the cocopod down or just resign myself to supercroppin everything first?

7 days till last major defoliation, I’ve only been trimming off side branches that start to grow too tall.
Pistils starting to develop now.

2 Likes

The earlier the better for cropping, I’d start there. What method do you intend in using to tie down/direct your branches after cropping? Raising the ScrOG or magnetic hooks w/ plant ties? The pod push won’t grant you much, I think you can slow her down enough with cropping and then your final lollipop defoliation.

1 Like

Last time I just used magnetic hooks and wire to hold them down but there was only 3 that needed it… this time it looks like all will :slight_smile: but will just try and do the same way by holding branch at 90 … gonna have to plan out a circular pattern or something like that

3 Likes

Look forward to seeing your handy work!

2 Likes

Is she still stretching? How high was she on/before transition?

1 Like

still very much so … it was about the top of the second fan…honestly i only waited till the second set of toppings recovered then flipped… doing three toppings only added 2 weeks to late veg before the flip…

Flower (Day 1 / 42)

so checked this am and its definitely still stretching LOL guess I’m gonna have to super crop then I’ll post new pics see how it recovers

3 Likes

Yes I’d say so :weary:. Notice the lights are off in the second pic, careful not to disturb her sleep cycle my man.

4 Likes

ya my “day cycle” starts at 7am took pics just as lights were about to come on at quarter too.

was like…i wonder if i can wait another day…open door…nope today’s the day LOL

2 Likes

Damn right haha

3 Likes

did the super cropping 4days ago and I think i kinda messed up…inspectign all the branches seem to split some so I wrapped some ducktape around joints this am before defoliation… not sure whats going to happen or if that’s gonna really detrimentally impact yield…but live and learn.

Flower (Day 7 / 42)

drain and fill day and last major defoliation day. really challenging to trim with all the branches laying 90degrees but did what I could hope it wasn’t to much… time will tell :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Flower (Day 10 / 42)

been a few days and Lon seems to be bouncing back… branches are starting to strengthen and push against wires holding them down so that seems like a good sign :slight_smile: might push the scrog screen up 6 inches or so to support the taller branches better on weekend drain and fill day and trim off whatever is left under it… now that its finishes stretching got a better sense of the final height of the branches…:slight_smile:

6 Likes

looks happy and healthy~ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

- - -

@Bloodydrake,

• ((#ILoveThisFlower)): :white_flower::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

- - -

• (#TheScene):

--

4 Likes

You da bomb Lon, you da bomb!

Looking nice :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Flower (Day 14 / 42)

took the last of the ducktapes off the 4 remaining stems… i used too much so took awhile to get it off without hurting the plant to much. Time will tell impact but seems to be developing lots of bud sights and top ones are developing nicely so seems to well on his way. Its hard to tell what to trim now that everything is bent. It definitely makes tucking leafs challenging heh

8 Likes

Flower (Day 25 / 42)

topped water up this am and things are starting to look quiet nice…about 3 weeks or so left. just checking in everyday or so to adjust branches and support or some tiewraps to hold down etc But He’s looking good

4 Likes

Welcome to world…poor :girl: will soon find out it a very complicated world :earth_americas: full of issues lol​:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Flower (Day 29 / 42)

couple weeks left to go , hairs are starting to turn orange. Overall my impression is these are all larger bud sites developing so far. ball park compared to first two grows this just might get close to 2oz range if all continues well. Ive been running the dehumidifier pretty constant to keep the humility down during flowering seems to be holding steady mid thirties and climbs to mid 40’s when it stops and I have to drain few new pics

I should say this has gone well considering I’m using the medical mass recipe and using critical mass seeds.

8 Likes

Definitely looks good. Do you see what branches and leaves you could remove for the plant to focus more on those bud sites in the future? Are you going to grow the same strain again right after?

3 Likes