Critical Mass Hybrid Fem - Royal Queen Seeds

thanks Bplatinum9, I’m glad you got the cookies recipe all worked out :), its interesting i didn’t have a strain i specifically wanted so that’s why i grabbed the mixer… but in retrospect having a couple grows the same seed in a row to really optimize things makes a lot of sense.

1 Like

its funny but true I love Fall. Tho with covid I think Halloween has been cancelled… I really do like to do it for the kids and their families in the neighborhood (who doesn’t have fond memories of the couple people that went all out on your street for halloween :slight_smile: ) so not sure if i’m gonna put everything up if no one is trick r treating…but inside it’ll still be spooky town :slight_smile: :ghost:

2 Likes

Awesome :ghost::alien::jack_o_lantern:! Good grow

2 Likes

Flower (Day 34 / 42)

drain and fill day. so it looks like about a week left in recipe but the data sheet for medical mass says 7-8 weeks and critical is 7-9 so not sure if its gonna go bit longer buts at the very top the buds are looking ripe to me (very orange hairs and they seem to be receding bit ) vs the middle which is still very cream colored hairs… Here’s a bunch of pics and some tricombs…the top ones i see some ambering (darker green leaf) but the bud sites about 4 inches below top are still mostly clear/white!

5 Likes

You might be right

1 Like

Flower (Day 38 / 42)

Gave Lon a drink and took a couple pics… buds filling in pretty nice, gonna take some trimmings tomorrow morning and check about 4 inches down from the top , smell got more pungent yesterday too…or it seemed to .

This shot reminds of that scene in the Hobbit when Bilbo stuck his head up above the canopy

same spot but shot from below

5 Likes

hhahah @SilverGrobo yep thats the one…LOL perfect :slight_smile:

1 Like

quick video from last night of Lon…

3 Likes

heres some trichombe pics , wish i could take a better picture with this thing :frowning:

this is from about 4inches from the top both sides of the leaf clip

this is another both sides of the leaf clip

both seem to be mostly clear, some white and some starting to amber

last trim was near top but the side that is against the door and doesn’t face the light

seems little more amber and white but pics aren’t as clear as i hoped :slight_smile:

set to flip to Flush in two days which says its up to 10days… flip or extend flower another week? thoughts?

6 Likes

Dude, love the video! I really enjoy getting to move around your bud sites like that! That’s two thumbs up! I would love to see some more videos on here in general…

I’m not gonna give you any advice on it but I think you’re super close since you’re seeing some amber and milkiness… Plant looks really sweet by the way… its like a colony of exotic flowers, Love it!

The bud sites look pretty mature in general appearance to me honestly

2 Likes

thanks @pyromancy I wasnt sure if the video would be to blurry but with all 8 branches being supercropped and having pretty big bends in them i find pictures hard to show better perspectives on the parts developing along a bend.
preciate the feedback tho :slight_smile: its that exciting time so close to harvest :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lots of amber in there. Close to harvesting?

1 Like

so thats the question flip to flush and let it ride for nother week checking daily or ya think its ready now?

1 Like

Its ready to harvest now unless you want a higher amber to white ratio

1 Like

That said you could flip to flush now to get the nutrients out and pull after a week if its super ripe.
And if you flip to flush now you need to drain and fill

1 Like

Flush (Day 1 / 10)

bumped to flush since today was my scheduled drain and fill day … pulled the hoses of the last 3 bottles out of the fluid to make sure just the ph adjustment bottles are added to the water,
will take some more trichomes pics tomorrow not sure how long i’ll leave in flush before harvest…maybe only couple days , for now took some general pics trying to get better more accurate lighting shots…

6 Likes

Harvest day this am , top buds we’re getting a lot of amber and the mid ones are pretty milky

Trimmed off all the fan leafs and discarded . Then trimmed off ends of sweet leaf basically following Stephens video.
Cleaned cut and hung to dry . Couple nice sized buds predry anyways :grinning:

8 Likes

Nice lookingbhaul. Good job @Bloodydrake
2nd grow right?

2 Likes

- - -

@Bloodydrake,

• (AlwaysLoveWatchingYouGrow): :wink:

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

[ https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=cure%20trim%20before%20using%20 ]:

[ https://www.allgrowers.com/t/curing-trim ]:

--

2 Likes

thanks Todd!
its the third… as they say third times the charm :slight_smile:

first was free seed bluberry from canuk seeds
second was white widow from Royal Queen seeds

next up I’m gonna try fruit spirit from Royal Queen Seeds its a mix of blueberry and Whitewidow . I’m gonna try and use the Whitewidow recipe for RQS. much like this one used the medical mass but was the critical mass seed

3 Likes