Concern with nutrients disappearing too quickly

So I’m on my second set of bottles for this 1 grow. I was under the impression a set was good for whole plant to harvest. Ph bottles are normal and still on first set. My issue is I switched 3,4,5 only 2 weeks ago and the bottles are about half empty already. Anyone know what’s going on here. It does appear there’s a fair bit of nutrient burn on upper leaves forming. But why is my plant chugging food?

2 Likes

You may have to recalibrate your probe asap!

1 Like

My ph seems to be fine. My nutrients are going fast though. Calibrate the other probe?

1 Like

Can I cut straight to flush

Your nutrients will continue to be eaten up if you dont recalibrate!
You can cut straight to flush whenever you want to but your plant hasn’t even started to bud yet! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

How do I deal with nutrition burn if it’s already to high. Will it normalize? I only have 4 more days of flower with week extension. Can I pull the nutrition hoses out? I’m gonna do a recalibrate now.

1 Like

You can drain water, recalibrate, then fill with fresh water and nutes will dispense on there own! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

So I don’t have calibration kit for for sensor… ordered through Amazon. Be here on Monday. I’m afraid only thing I can do is flush till then pulling nute hoses out for now. Try and do better on next grow…

Bottles 3,4,5 should only dispense after a drain/fill, and never half of a bottle in a 2-week period (unless you have done a drain/fill every 2nd day?!)… those bottles aren’t dosed throughout the week (FYI).

I’d open a ticket about that to try to find out what happened if it really dumped a half-bottle of each in after a drain/fill. My immediate guess might be wifi signal wasn’t great.

For now, to rectify the current situation, you can just do a drain/fill to clean out the “overdosed” water and then see how much it doses after that.

I’d mark the bottles at their current level with a pen/marker and then do a drain/fill to see how much is taken. Like this:

4 Likes

Running wifi diagnosis, It appears my wifi was in and out. Strange it would tell machine to keep drinking. But I’m certain I switched bottles 3 weeks ago. Got probe calibration kit. Hopefully it’s an intermittent signal, for I have moved my mesh system around to give grobo a better signal. 1 week of flush update

1 Like

Thank you! I’ve started marking bottles!

3 Likes

Day 111 should I harvest now. Getting serious light burn on upper bud sites. Don’t want to burn any more trichomes.

1 Like