Community Grow Photos

Beauty! Can’t wait to see the flowers

2 Likes

I’ve not posted since day 3 so here’s day 14 progress picture and believe one of @Stephen new fancy notifications for drain and fill!

6 Likes

Day 31. Bushy af. Have only trimmed off 6 leaves in total. The one leaf at the front looks burnt/discoloured likely from a slow unfolding/opening. Everything else looks healthy even if stunted in size based on a day to day comparison. She still looks healthy and about ready to shoot up.

Looking forward to when grobo sells the back inside cover in a final fit as I feel the air bubbles push the roots in that direction so it will be needed to preserve the unit for longer use.

3 Likes

@Todd.grobo stunted growth aside it looks healthy nothing an extra week in veg can’t fix. :+1:

I’m struggling to visualize what you are speaking about or I missed the conversation on this. Are you talking about the root shield to prevent root entanglement with the fill level sensors?

My unit was shipped with a clear plastic root shield that looks like it will work, was this not the final version? There was talk about reducing the thickness of the root cover shield which I also believe to be in my unit but I would need to check for sure.

1 Like

Yes the root shield. I did not get one in my box.

2 Likes

Hey @Todd.grobo,

If your unit doesn’t have one please email support@grobo.ca about that. All units should have a water level sensor shield in them (this is not an accessory, this is a necessary part of the Grobo One)

Regards,

Chris.

3 Likes

Just thought I’d show a pic or two of my girl “delicious candy” . She’s about three weeks in. No nutes just ro water and planted in foxfarms ocean forest. Will be transplanting her in a three gallon today or tomorrow. I fed her yesterday and she is already dry. Let me know what you all think.

8 Likes

The stock is a beast on that.

1 Like

Yeah she’s drinking like a mother. Decided to give her one more night in the solo cup, fed her and planning on transplant tomorrow after she wakes up. First feeding will be same as before, ro only water so she can acclimate. After that will start her on nutes. More pics of her in her new home tomorrow.

1 Like

As promised, here are the new pics from transplanting. She isn’t too happy right now, but she is super healthy and will bounce back by tomorrow. If not then I’ll add calmag. Other than that let me know what you thought no. Oh and this has just been a side project until I get my grobo just in case you were wondering.

4 Likes

Oh and if I’m breaking some kind of unwritten rule about posting only photos of cannabis plants grown only with the grobo, let me know. I think diversity is good especially when it comes to cannabis.

3 Likes

I think the forum is called allgrowers not grobowers
See what I did there. Heh

8 Likes

I think an update is required. I’m hitting day 21 today and another drain and fill is on deck. Here’s a pic and a few day window pic so you can see the daily growth spurts.

Plant at day 20.

And here what day 17 to day 20 look like. I’ll post more often in flowering stage.

12 Likes

Hi rouleauj,

Love to see your pics and follow your grow! Keep us posted on your progress by all means!!!

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes

Azuri,

Wow! What a cool photo comparison, she is really starting to eat and grow. Love this update. Are you thinking of some low stress training or are you going high stress like topping?

Best,
Stephen

1 Like

Light with out a doubt and I will defiantly do high if required. I think I’m only going to top once I don’t think the grobo’s design is suitable for FIMing due to the exterming bushiness that causes.

I will be using my drying racks to help with LST the earth magnets are strong!

3 Likes

So seems I overwatered her a bit which is why she is dropping. Will let her dry a bit and then poke some holes in the soil to provide better drainage. Might have packed the grow medium too tight this poor drainage. Here are pics of her this morning. She is now sleeping. Will tend to her at 3pm today. Feel free to chime in.

3 Likes

Curious how well shell do. Haven’t started any indoor pots as last time I tried I had severe mite /but problems. But I have some in pots outdoors doing well atm. Curious if they will last. Not confident they will grow wild.

I didn’t chime in because you said you had just transplanted but I suspected overwatering. Leaves curling upwards is the giveaway.

I’m pretty sure you meant leaves drooping downwards, which is a good indication of overwatering. Were the tips curling downwards and getting brittle, that would be an indication of underwatering. And yep I did take into account the transplant, but the leaves started drooping two days before. If you look at the plant in her first home the solo cup you see really healthy growth. I should have transplanted the night before but all is good. I just checked I on her and she is getting back to her normal beautiful looking self. Created more oxygen for her by taking a skewer and poking holes through the grow medium, being careful not to damage the roots. Will show more pics tomorrow. Thanks for commenting.

Best all,

Jerry

3 Likes