Community Grow Photos

I recently entered into “flowering” mode with my Grobo! The stretch is real. I love being able to see everyone else growing on here and see where others are.

Does anyone have any advice on lollipopping and harvesting? I think the stretch is eventually going to reach the top of the unit!

9 Likes

Hey InBloom

What beauty tops! I see loads of bud sites getting great light. Great work! I would remove the leaves in the bottom 1/4 that seem to be in the darker area as far a lollipopping. Don’t want ‘popcorn bud’ or larf. If you sense you are getting too close to the top you can pop your coco pod through the lid to gain more space. Supercropping is also an option, bending your tops horizontally, allowing growth to continue and saving some space.

Be sure to keep us up to date on your progress!

Stephen

7 Likes

What day in the cycle is that photo inbloom

2 Likes

Hey Todd! I’m on day 42 of my grow :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Was that an auto Sweet tooth @Stephen and did u top this plant?

1 Like

To piggyback off Jamminbear what was the dry weight? Not sure if I missed that post. @Stephen

1 Like

The Sweet tooth was not an auto and the yield was 42 grams. It was topped a couple times. The Lemon Thai yield was 58 grams.

Stephen

5 Likes

@Stephen I just topped her one time and did some SuperCropping with her…

1. When is a good time to stop SuperCropping?
  2. Should i defoliate the leaves on the bottom
  3. You mentioned tangerine dreams is in 40 day veg cycle?
4 Likes

Put in a Scrogg just in case she needs support…

8 Likes

Dude I fucking love this! I’m literally in the middle of making one myself!

Love the thinking!! :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Let’s just say it’s the calm before the storm :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: …(flush) is coming…

16 Likes

@Rich I can’t wait see your yield. Please give us a review of your weed too. What is it again?

2 Likes

I guess that puts you at about 2 weeks roughly to harvest?

@Rich mentioned it was Chemdawg, lol I asked too. :+1:

2 Likes

@Azuri and @Jamminbear

Chemdawg is correct and a little over 2 weeks but close enough. Hopefully this week we get a little more density within the buds, but overall happy with everything.

Fingers crossed I get decent yield🤞🏼

6 Likes

Jamminbear,

Looking good so far! Dark green healthy leaves, short and bushy, no burned tips.

1. Supercropping is a high stress training technique that serves a couple purposes. One is to allow you to manage your canopy by bending the branches in directions that benefit the plant. (Giving bud sites more access to the light) The second benefit is that THC is created by the plant for protection. When the plant is under attack (super cropped) it responds by upping the production of cannabinoids, THC included. All that being said, use HST (High Stress Training) sparingly. Your plant will undergo stress and respond, but constant stress isn’t productive in the end. I don’t super crop at all once I’m two weeks into flower and most of the stretch has stopped.

2. Yes. You may be able to wait a bit, as each leaf seems to be getting plenty of light and is looking healthy, but defoliation is a constant chore. Remove dead leaves, lollipop, remove small branches and the bottom of your large branch growth. We want to focus the plant energy upward, giving us bigger buds.

3. Just under 40 days, correct. The germination stage is 10 days, so depending on when you actually pop, your stage may vary. You will notice the light schedule change if you are growing out a feminized seed.

Stephen

5 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: When should I Super crop?

Got my Grobo Last Thursday and on day 3 someone is making their debut!

To be continued…

8 Likes

This is day 6! OG Kush… kickin it old school.

8 Likes

Haha, I’m growing the same strain! Mine is day 5 so we should be enjoying our harvests around the same day. I’ll post some pics at various stages too.

10 Likes

Day 36… Topped her six times and LST/Supercropping…

11 Likes