day 27

3 Likes

Day 28!

[20181121_101712|375x500](upload://r2iNUAyAyMffmOCvcJvvLDyn

cGg.jpeg)

3 Likes

Dayn28

6 Likes

So I dried the Dwarf Low Flyer harvest for 3 days in the Grobo, and it has cured for a week and a day since then. Measured it today & got 13 grams. Given how light & airy the buds are, not sure how much that translates to in normal bud terms. I smoked some today and it was smoother than I expected for such a short cure–probably because it started out so dry–I noticed as I harvested & “wet” trimmed that many of the leaves, even sugar leaves, were drier than I expected.

The bowl I smoked was better than the yield–not only was it smooth tasting, it had the desired medicinal & mood effects. Not a really strong buzz, but it was potent enough, and had the effect of motivating me to get some stuff done in a happier mood than I would have otherwise.

6 Likes

Days 8+9… Snow is pretty…

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

2 Likes

Day 29

5 Likes

Day 09…

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

3 Likes

Day 30

4 Likes

@wayne That top down shot is stunning. It’s always amazing to see how symmetrical plants grow!

4 Likes

Thanks bjorn, this is amazing!

2 Likes

Shots from a few days ago when the lights turned off … she’s becoming a little finicky as to what she wants coming into her 6 week of flower … but pictures don’t do the trichomes justice… She is super frosty… smell is of og and fruits and vanilla … smell is pungent right now but my grobo is containing it for right now.

EDIT sorry I didn’t mean to upload my dog trying to drive my car lol but I don’t know how to read code and don’t want to delete the wrong pic lol

12 Likes

Lmao thug life :sunglasses::dog:

Man those are suuuuper caked nugs. How much time you have left? They look pretty tight just the way the leaves have stacked up on eachother

2 Likes

Lol nice!!! Should I post a pic of my Nissan 370Z next to my grobo pics too lol.

Awesome pics man, made my morning.

3 Likes

Day 32

3 Likes

5 Likes

I have 20 days left of flowering then flush … yea they are super frosty wish I could get a better pic… just need them to start filling in more but I do have a bunch of time left

5 Likes