Community Grow Photos

Hey @Cornholio,

Disappointing results to be sure. If you are interested, using the grow journal feature is super helpful to getting input on your grow as it is in progress. The community and I can give advice on training, extending schedules, genetics and the like. We can certainly increase your yield on this next round. I’m not a fan of Crop King seed either, and would steer you to something feminized to offer the best yield.

Stephen

Hi @wayne,

Looking good, we may want to add a bit of time to your schedule if she doesn’t blast off in the next couple weeks. Shoot a ticket over to support@grobo.io and request a couple extra weeks in stage 3.

Stephen

Day 23

4 Likes

So for my next grow do you think I would be better off using the Northern Lights auto from Crop Kings, or picking up a feminizes seed that you do not have a recipe for? I don’t know of other options that work for me because the other online sources of seeds I’ve found do not accept credit cards. I don’t feel comfortable with the bank transfer process so prefer buying with a credit card. I can buy feminized seeds locally now but not from suppliers on your list.

1 Like

Where do you live corn?

@Cornholio,

Pick up a feminised strain that you like and let me know what your top choices are. I can steer you towards an appropriate/similar recipe to get you started. I’ll be adding more recipes soon, so we can switch you over then.

What is available locally? I’m curious…

Stephen

1 Like

Oklahoma

1 Like

One of the dispensaries is offering seeds from Mother’s Finest Seed Co. That shop is the only one listing a menu online that specifies the source that I’ve found so far. If you care to look it is Ye Olde Apothecary Shoppe in Tulsa OK, menu available on Weedmaps.

I wish I could be more help. Haven’t been following the rules in USA so not sure on options. I have ordered once via debit/ e transfer and ince via cc. I only received one order so I hear ya.

Tried to catch her when the lights turned off

10 Likes

Right behind ya Chris. Shes looking good. What’s the colour of buds seem to be?

2 Likes

Right now I see certain bud sites turning purplish but the buds are mostly green at the moment … been dropping my temps to 68 degrees at night and 79 during the day see if I can unlock whatever colors are in her

1 Like

As honest feedback I love that everyone else has all the gadgets in their grobo. Just seems like too much extra work or stress. This forum will be gold I a year when everyone e has grown all the strains lol. Mines in the computer room so temperature should be the same all year except summer.

1 Like

Lol i feel you on the gadgets tho f I don’t have any gadgets besides the humidity/temp meter… and the drying racks helping me tie a cola down … I’ve noticed that in my house if I keep my heater on 70 all the time my daytime temps in the grobo are 80-81 degrees and at night it’s about 70-71 degrees if I move my thermostat down to 68 degrees at night for my house my temps inside the grobo reach 68 at night. :raised_hands:

Plus it’s winter time here so it works out perfectly

1 Like

@Stephen
In all honesty will temperature make a huge difference long term? Will people yield 10 to 20 percent more or some variation
Or is it strain/region grown specific?

2 Likes

I’ve wondered the same. I’ve read that if you drop temps too low then it affects yield and growth… from what I’ve read 68 degrees at night during the end weeks of flowering can help to unlock whatever colors are in the genetics if there are any… but I do see some purple tones coming in :man_shrugging:t2:

Chris I believe that to an extent. I had 2 outdoor plants in cinder blocks outside and it started snowing in yyc. I put grocery bags over them for 4 days then literally ripped them out and put them in pots. They are 2 of my biggest and strongest and bug free plants. Snow just made em stronger lol. The buds on that one are close I size to the ones I’m about to post. Just as big and bushy. Only difference is I have over 50 in my grobo and maybe a dozen on the one stem ones from outside.

And for @Stephen the 2 outdoor transplants are the Dana Larson freedom seeds which I believe were specifically designed for outdoor growth?

1 Like

6 Likes

I picked up feminized seeds of a Sativa strain called The Big Apple. The genetics are a cross of New York City Diesel x Peanut Butter Breath. Don’t know the grower yet, might be local.

I’m told the source is Scissortail Seed Co. I believe they are new & in Oklahoma.

2 Likes

Day 87. My night time temps get anywhere from 60-75. Daytime temps 78-84.

Still 2 weeks from the flush

9 Likes