Community Grow Photos

The red circles are fan leaves only, not bud sites, however from what I see all the black circles are spot on. And if you look at the black circle furthest back center near the fan, if you look just a bit further back and to the right, there is another.

1 Like

So all those that I identified with a red circle is the ones that should be removed? @Osage

1 Like

Not necessarily, I’ll point them out when I get home. At work now.

1 Like

Thanks fam :pray:t4: @Osage

Very first signs woohoo!!!

2 Likes

Hey @Wolf1

Check out the pic I posted in this thread that should help as well:

3 Likes

Hey azuri, say hello to my little praying friend. She’s so happy I just love it:

Uploading: 8C55AA0B-B4AA-43ED-BFD3-07B1D6A430A2.jpeg…

9 Likes

She is now three weeks into flower

1 Like

my side project @Osage

2 Likes

Lmao, I was gonna say, wtf did she shrink lol. No but really, it’s always good to have ladies in different media, to gauge how you are doing in your grow compared to your grobo grow. What soil, nutes, lights etc you using? Looks good. Top her where you can, and you may want to hold on a bit with the net. At this stage I’d be turning her a quarter turn every day

2 Likes

Very nice!

I got two free regular seeds with a seed order and both turned out to be females here’s my praying beauty 4 weeks info flower and after two feedings with the black strap mollisols. :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah brother, she is happy :smiley:. I love how so many peeps are doing soil grows alongside their grobo grows. This practice will make each one a better grower all round!

1 Like

Hey you gonna supercrop those two main colas from the original stem? They are getting way above the rest. Might do some good to do that now as your girl is super happy. Just a thought, I’m sure you have had as well. :+1::v:

Ok so looking closer, do you have her in a tote? How many gals? Looks to me you’re going for a tree there. Are my eyes Messi g with me here?

1 Like

@Wolf1,

Just marked a few :yellow_heart::wink:

1 Like

To be honest I didn’t really consider it since I’m quite far away from max height of the room but yeah I need to even out the canopy, great point.

She’s 60 days has a hiccup in the beginning so she’s the same age as the grobo but is about 2-3 weeks behind I’ve trained like crazy and trust me the net was a key tool. I’m using coco/perlite mix with a 600w led in a 3x3x6 and I’m using the autopot system @Osage :woozy_face::+1:t4:

Hey @Osage

Yeah just did them now, supercropped the two mains to be the same height as the two next biggest colas. See how it goes from there.

4 Likes

Sweet! That’s perfect!!! Well done brother :exploding_head::scream::v::+1:

2 Likes

@Wolf1 I got you with the autopot. Was wondering why it looked so large and square. Realized now it was a close photo. Lookin good!

1 Like