Community Grow Photos

@Wolf1,

Just marked a few :yellow_heart::wink:

1 Like

To be honest I didn’t really consider it since I’m quite far away from max height of the room but yeah I need to even out the canopy, great point.

She’s 60 days has a hiccup in the beginning so she’s the same age as the grobo but is about 2-3 weeks behind I’ve trained like crazy and trust me the net was a key tool. I’m using coco/perlite mix with a 600w led in a 3x3x6 and I’m using the autopot system @Osage :woozy_face::+1:t4:

Hey @Osage

Yeah just did them now, supercropped the two mains to be the same height as the two next biggest colas. See how it goes from there.

4 Likes

Sweet! That’s perfect!!! Well done brother :exploding_head::scream::v::+1:

2 Likes

@Wolf1 I got you with the autopot. Was wondering why it looked so large and square. Realized now it was a close photo. Lookin good!

1 Like

Thanks @Osage

1 Like

Before and after shots. Guys I can’t cut no more it hurts my soul :cry:

5 Likes

I’d say that’s good @Wolf1, let her heal now- And just wait for it, she’ll start making more bud sites off the main colas as you get further into flower. Flowers like the light more than anything else but she needs leaves for energy. If i can just move or “bend” a leave out of the lights way and its heathy, thats a win win.

4 Likes

This hair cut was needed @Dew and it’s much brighter in there which makes me feel confident that it was the right move thanks for the help @SilverGrobo

4 Likes

Ya it’s perfect! When I did mine it was a week later or so than I wanted looking back now.

4 Likes

@Wolf1,

You did well on cleaning her up… She’ll recover and focus on her buds… :white_flower:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=pruning%20topping

No more than 20% gets trimmed off at a time… :hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::herb::green_thumb:

3 Likes

Umm I did a lot more than 20% I mean it felt like :sneezing_face: @SilverGrobo

2 Likes

@Wolf1,

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=canopy

Some more reads for you to study… :wink:

2 Likes

Like this @SilverGrobo

1 Like

if I bend anymore to even the canopy up they’ll snap

1 Like

Hey wolf, you might want to clean the plant matter sitting on the lid. It could attract/propagate pests. Just a precautionary thought. :+1::v:

2 Likes

Hey @Wolf1

There is an art to Supercropping. The weed stocks are like bamboo and hollow. You basically squeeze and crush the stem with your fingers prior to bending the stock. It will not break the stock if done correctly. I did these two colas yesterday. Zoom in close and you’ll see where the stem collapsed from me pinching it.

5 Likes

I actually didn’t have a choice but to squeeze then bend they are tuff but I did bend them squeezed the little one one the left @Azuri

1 Like

Tada!!!

2 Likes