Community Grow Photos

@Stephen, I will try to keep her going. I bought some Hygrozyme and added to the water as I was to Top Up anyway. Will not sterilize until between grows. I trimmed more dead leaves. Now a question. Should my aerator still be working in this stage? Because… Anyway, another photo of her

6 Likes

Aerator should always be working

Awesome, she will finish up for you. I’ve notified support that you are having pump issues and they will reach out to get you fixed up. She needs bubbles in the tank to breathe.

2 Likes

Thanks to all, @chris_barfield, @OGJ, and @Stephen.

3 Likes

@Stephen, @OGJ, @chris_barfield Went out and bought a Marina 100 Air Pump and have run a hose in from the back. Lots of air now. Am going to do a complete Drain & Fill with some Hygrozyne to give the girl the chance she needs.

3 Likes

@fuz and mine too…First Grow in Grobo… ((Green Crack)) She is coming down Tuesday… We need to buy a scale so ((#TheAllGrowersTeam)) can see our Outcome… :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::herb::green_thumb:

6 Likes

Good morning … love to see bud sites everywhere … wish I could get all the sites in the back but I’m not skilled in photography lol

8 Likes

Yeah buddy looking nice and frosty!!

2 Likes

Blue Cheese day 46. Buds spread out in the sun

14 Likes

My flowers sure are small, will they continue to grow for the next couple of weeks? I harvest in 5 ish weeks…

7 Likes

Hell, yeah! As you get closer to your flush you want to keep close eye on your trichomes and pistols.

2 Likes

Hey @JBizzle,

Often plants will ‘stack’ (fill out in size) in the last couple weeks of flower. Expect to see the buds get larger as they get closer to being ripe.

Stephen

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see what you come out with !!

2 Likes

Decent for the money. :point_down: :+1:

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00GS8LWIW/ref=as_at?slotNum=19&linkCode=g12&imprToken=xi7tr6g2TcFO7H5y1oQRsg&creativeASIN=B00GS8LWIW&tag=impexion04-20

1 Like

Final stage incoming, harvest around the corner. Looking at some home made bud for Christmas with curing time included.

!

8 Likes

:ok_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

13 more days on the grow (unless I end it early). Eager to start harvest…haha

10 Likes

Try to wait it out !!! Will taste much better and don’t skip the flush :crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3:

5 Likes

I agree @chris_barfield, 100%! It’s one of the hardest things to do, but I strongly urge growers in the late stages of flower to … Use Your Patience. :sunny: :smile: You will see the buds fill out in the last week and ripen up. Dusty, snowy trichomes for everyone this holidaze season.

7 Likes

I feel everyone’s pain, lol. @Stephen I sent you a PM regarding my schedule. I’ve had to add time to veg and flowering and now need to subtract time from flowering only because we extended twice but many things can happen in a week or not.

1 Like