Community Feedback on Grobo Premium and Solid

As the title states I’m looking to get all feedback (that isn’t necessarily in the Feedback section here on AG) in one place. The feedback I’m looking for the physical product review itself and not so much the app/data stuff (though if it is relevant to your post, do share)

What I’m looking for is 2 things in this thread:

1. Existing feedback somewhere on AllGrowers or the internet
  2. New feedback that can be put in this thread

Examples of feedback I have so far

1. Why did you choose Grobo? - #2 by chris_barfield - Community - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more
  2. Grow Method/Medium Comparisons - Community - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more
  3. Grobo vs. Mary AG - let's start - Community - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

@SilverGrobo I’ll be calling on your help as I know you’re really good at finding this type of stuff :slight_smile:

Best,

Chris.

3 Likes

@Chris,

((#IWillBeBackToWorkOnThisOneSoonish)): :nerd_face::sleeping:

Summary

--

Got out of work this morning, been up since 5:PM last night: Hope I can do as you ask: (:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:) I just need a nap to reboot my Brain: :brain:

((#Brain)): :brain::grey_question::laughing:

--

:sleeping:

--

((#RememberYouAsked)): :wink:

Summary

--
1.) Existing feedback somewhere on AllGrowers or the internet
2.) New feedback that can be put in this thread

((#ProductReview)): ((#Compare)):

(Why did you choose Grobo?)

(Grow Method/Medium Comparisons)

(Grobo vs. Mary AG - let’s start 2)

(AboveFoundBy @Chris)

(ChoosingGrobo):

What I’ve learned about growing lately - Miscellaneous - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

What I’ve learned about growing lately - #3 by SilverGrobo - Miscellaneous - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

(Lights):

Any data on what the ppfd and par readings are on the grobo led? - #14 by Bloodydrake - Advanced Growing - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

Thoughts opinions on best led grow lights? - Community - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

Thoughts opinions on best led grow lights? - #6 by Stephen - Community - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

Grobo Review - 6 months in (Verdict: pass on it) - Feedback - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

Does anyone own a seedo machine [Bankruptcy] - #21 by Chris - Welcome - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

Grobo on Amazon - Community - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

Grobo on Amazon - #3 by Mcmanis - Community - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

Grobo on Amazon - #4 by Kenzie - Community - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

Does anyone own a seedo machine [Bankruptcy] - Welcome - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

Does anyone own a seedo machine [Bankruptcy] - #28 by Azuri - Welcome - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

(Compare):

Introduce yourself - #365 by Brian_S - Welcome - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

Introduce yourself - #390 by James - Welcome - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

Search results for 'compare ' - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

Grow Method/Medium Comparisons - Community - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

Grobo vs Leaf - Grobo Support - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

Comparing Grobo with other Grow Machines - Google Search

Top Rated Automated Grow Boxes | 2019 Indoor Home Cannabis Systems

Seedo Grow Box Vs. Grobo Hydroponic Grow Boxes [2020 Update]

5 Best Grow Cabinets for Marijuana: Compare, Buy & Save (2019) | Heavy.com

Welcome topgardenreview.com - BlueHost.com

https://www.amazon.com/Grobo-Solid-Grow-Box-Hydroponics/dp/B07ZHKN3LW

Growing marijuana at home could become as easy as plugging in a machine and walking away - The Verge

This device lets you grow weed while literally doing nothing

--

(I probably missed all kinds of stuff: I did find “Something”):

--

:wink::computer::computer_mouse:

:wink::nerd_face::innocent:

((#GotThisOneUnderSummary)): :wink::green_thumb:

--
:open_book::eyes:(:eye:)

6 Likes

Here’s my detailed review on this product after having it for six months. It covers what works, the unit, the webapp, missing features, poor performance and consistent issues with customer support. Hope it gets included in the collection!

3 Likes

@SilverGrobo thank you for consolidating all that information

@Tito thank you for your feedback

Best,

Chris.

1 Like

@Fortyfour,

• (#Welcome): :wave:t4: :wink:

• (You Can Read These Topics Here):

ClickForMore..1d~~

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

@bjorn @Stephen @GroboJulia I’m just curious if there is any forward progress on at least providing notifications of overheats and low water levels to the user? You probably can’t monitor actual functionality of the air pump which I can understand. BUT overheats of the led’s and low water levels are two things that you CAN see on your end and can be detrimental to a grow. My last cannabis grow took forever to mature and the buds were all larf, i’m assuming mostly due to how often my led’s were probably overheating. I’m no software engineer but I have to imagine these are things that seem simple enough to notify the user, OR AT LEAST notify Grobo so they can reach out to the user. Living in Arizona during the summers, I can’t afford to keep my AC at 70F all day. Therefore my lights are usually on from 8pm-8am as it’s the coolest part of the day and my AC can be set lower. However, that leaves me sleeping during the time the lights are on with no way to really check if overheats are happening. Just want to know if this is in the works, as this was the second grow i’ve had this happen and I’ve only had the two cannabis grows in Grobo.

FYI…this is just a friendly question looking out for all the new growers coming on board. Also just a thought, but a notification if pumps for bottles 1 or 2 are constantly dosing. This would give users the ability to know if there’s a ph calibration issue that needs to be addressed before bottles one or two are depleted.

1 Like

Hey @FireGuy,

AIR PUMP
Correct - We do have some limitations such as verifying if bubbles are in the tank when the air pump is on.

OVERHEATS + LOW WATER
Yes - We are absolutely working on bringing your notifications to the next level and giving the Grobo more of a voice helps that. We hear you 100% and it is a priority for us.

These upgrades and changes may seem simple, but I’d argue that none of this is easy. We are leading the industry right now and are working hard to make growing easy for our community, which in itself, isn’t easy.

Thanks for the feedback, love to hear it. It is shared with the entire team each time it’s received. We want to see all of our growers be as successful as possible and we work hard at achieving this every day.

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

Appreciate it @Stephen! You all are doing an AMAZING job when it comes to the support and your product. Definitely says something when you are the only grow box still around :wink:

3 Likes