Come back

And I take those picture only 5m after change the waters i dont image tomorrow how much the box gonna drink… The box is definitely more difficult to anderstand that the plant for my case…I killl 2 plant I my life and it in this box that happen, And now the more sad for me it’s not this box but I definitely lost the last good genetics of blue cookies that I have it

1 Like

Hi :wave:t3: I saw your previous grow and am very impressed. Your first grow looks a lot like mine, short. But the second one at 60 g looked great. Good luck :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Thk a lot for the support

1 Like

Looks like it’s gonna be a good grow. Your nutes look okay to me

Distilled water uses less ph up/down

3 Likes

Hey @Francis_Giroux,

Oh man, what a roller coaster you’ve been on since we left for the holidays. Sorry about that automated response, we are looking into why it says March now. I’ve alerted the support team, so we can review your unit and status and reach out to get you back on track. Hang in there, we got you!

Cheers,
Stephen

Edit: Looks like we have responded to your ticket this morning at 10:27am, did you see that email?

5 Likes

My unit also arrived dented like that however grobo was kind enough to send me another replacement unit after finding out the probes and drain fill was not properly functioning.

6 Likes

I needed to pull off the door because the screws was broken and impossible to close I change all the screws of the doors but still now the door is not on point when I close and open the doors, I did A post long time ago when the machine arrive and never get aswer, at this moment I was don’t no how to do a ticket I just post here

1 Like

@Francis_Giroux, you can submit a ticket with this link:

https://support.grobo.io/hc/en-us/requests/new

5 Likes

I am to late they told after 30 days after shipping, they cannot replace anything, I was thinking was 1 years garantie, So No choice My grobo gonna have broken doors and big impact on the box :cry:

2 Likes

I suggest following up with this on email. Good luck. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

@Francis_Giroux, as @Fluffhead says, follow up on the support ticket.

The grobo staff is extremely friendly/helpful and combined with the users on this forum, they will help ease this entire process for you.

3 Likes

Yeahh I am I proces with that, Yeahh they are definitely asowme people, really hope resolve this mystery

3 Likes

Also try checking the credit card policy for the card you used to purchase your grobo. Additionally to the 1 year warranty that comes with your grobo, most credit card covers an additional year of warranty for electronic purchases. Here is an example policy for the card I used to purchase mines

https://www.chase.com/card-benefits/benefit-details/slate/extended-warranty-protection

2 Likes

Hey @Francis_Giroux,

Just chatting with @Dani, we see that the calibration of your pH probe didn’t register the 4, only the 7. Let’s get more calibration solution and we can jump on a call to assist once it arrives. We’ve sent over some emergency procedures to hold you over until we can chat/calibrate you again.

Hang in there mate!

Cheers,
Stephen

5 Likes

Hey everyone got new updates, After long and nice talking with the support I think we finally found the problem, they send me the piece that I need for the repair, I gonna do post when got that thank all I appreciate the support

3 Likes

Hey, congrats! Hope it works out for you. Glad you stuck with it

3 Likes

I will love to sell my box if you have a friend they need one

3 Likes