Color of leaves

Ok can some one tell me what should i do leaves starting to change colors

3 Likes

What is the Ph of your runoff water? I would start there…

What nutes are you using?

Your plants are clawing also could be to much water or wind… But I don’t think that’s making them yellow yet

3 Likes

Iam using distile watter i belive is at 5.8 havent gave it any nutes yet theres plenty in yhe soil shes 1 month 1 week old

2 Likes

Based on that information sounds like your trying to grow organic… I say your deficient on Cal/Mag

Start watering with Cal/Mag to 80 ppm… Organic Cal/mag only (OMRI Listed) Want faster results in the am before the lights turn on foliar spray them with Epson Salts

General rule of thumb would say 1 tablespoon per 5 litres of water

How big is your pot also?

It would still be nice to know the Ph of your leach (run-off) not your feed water

3 Likes
3 Likes

Ok yea i got calcium and all type of nutes just dont know how to use but il give it some cal

3 Likes

What do you have in stock?

I think your problem is Manganese over Calcium…

Because your water is next to 0 ppm you should be adding it with all your watering my thoughts

4 Likes

I just went to the nursery one of the ladys there is a pro so she got me all set up i have to fallow up with her in a week and yes it was a nutrient issue

3 Likes

Best of luck. Did they say nute the issue was out of curiously?

2 Likes

Yes i show what i had and all this time i had everything i needed i just dint know how to use it

3 Likes