Coco Pod dry?

I saw other topics, but not exactly like mine. It has been 7 days and the seed has not come out the top yet. I looked inside and for the heck of it put a little more water right on the coco pod and it sucked it all up like it might have been dryish. It even sucked up water I spilled on the top cover like putting down a sponge.

Mine said to make the coco pod even with the top, but I pushed it down about 1/2" just now so it is more in the water.

Not sure it will sprout now, so should I wait another week and see if it does, or better to redo it? It did crack in the paper towels so 1/4 in was out 7 days ago when started.

1 Like

A great grower told me if a plant :seedling: starts off weak most likely is gonna be weak that being said the next time u put a seed in put it in a shot glass with distilled water :droplet: give it like 2 to 3 days once u see the tail take it out an put it in ur pod the same way at least this way u know if u are dealing with a dud or not :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

6 Likes

I agree!

1 Like

Good advise

2 Likes

We did redo it, it is in another topic.

2 Likes

Trial and era makes you better! Happy growing you got this :muscle:t3::dash:

3 Likes

- - - [2021-08.12]:

Aug 12, 12:47 PM

@TheDogMan,

• (#Germination): (Pod Should Be Dangling Above The Water):

- - - [2021-09.08]:

@Gunk,

- - - [2021-09.16]:

@Gunk,

• (-If- Your Pod Is Hanging This Far Down_ :arrow_down:):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5 Likes