Clone seems dry but green

So I started my Grobo with a clone. I had a pump issue so I had to take the clone out of the Grobo stick it back in its original grow medium, fix the pump two days later put the clone back in the Grobo.
The clone has been in the Grobo for four days its roots are slightly touching water and it seems to be moist.

My problem is the plant seems to be wilting and when I touch it doesn’t seem to be “green/soft”

Should I start over or let it grow.

2 Likes

She still has a lot of life in her.
If you started with a clone it changes the stages, what stage did you begin it with?
From the looks of it, germination, and early veg is done, you should be in late veg which changes water levels and lighting, so this could be the issue.
If so please submit a ticket to @Stephen for help.

1 Like

When I set my Grobo up I told it that i was starting with a clone. What else can I do?

1 Like

When I sent my Grobo up I told her I was starting with a clone it didn’t ask me any other questions nothing it just started so what do I need to do to make sure my clone is getting what it needs I feel a little bit like it’s out of my control

2 Likes

Like @Bplatinum9 mentioned put in a ticket and have them take a look at your data so they can get back to you. :+1: support.grobo.io

3 Likes

How do we access our own data. I feel like I can’t control my own grow. I don’t know. It’s my first grow so I’m just nervous.

2 Likes

That still isn’t something we can do on our end. Use the link above :point_up_2:
If I had to guess the system treats a clone on a generic recipe unless you know what the clone is. Did you pick a recipe for the grow? Which one? This correlates to what nutes and how much its dispensing. Not sure if that helps but good luck!

3 Likes