Cinderella 99 Fem (Canuk)

flowers look amazing. can’t wait to see how she turns out at harvest

3 Likes

Day112 added almost 2 weeks to flush still has a few to a week to go. . :snowflake::evergreen_tree::snowflake:

8 Likes

Looking tasty, bro!

4 Likes

Thank you @AtomicSebastian always appreciate your positiveness!

3 Likes

I meant to mention with my recent pics my trics are roughly 60% cloudy 15% amber (maybe) rest clear. All preference. I’m sure I could’ve harvested already but being sativa already I’m looking to get a few more ambers on there. :+1:

6 Likes

Your flowers are always fire. I’m getting into flowering. Hope they turn out like yours my dude

5 Likes

Oh snap @Dew. Puts my Cindy to shame, damn lol
:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

Looks like you might have some fox tailing starting on the uppermost bud just watch that :eyes::mag::+1:

3 Likes

Appreciate that @Russel_Richardson and yes I’ve been keeping an eye on that one. Not going to lie, that was the only bud that recieved a beating and got a little light burn before I noticed it was directly under the light and my tallest stalk. Got the burned stuff off and she recovered but now the bud is starting to foxtail. However I decided after a close tric inspection last night I will be taking her down tomorrow. :+1: :100:

5 Likes

Well so 65.5g (2.3oz)is my best and as always it’s quality/quantity for me. Thanks again to all of you that have gotten me to this point and now able to help others.
Absolutely :fire: this after all is the holy grail of strains right? :rofl::+1:
Curing pics to come also.

13 Likes

@Dew !!!
YESSSS bud that’s awesome, wicked amount, I think that’s the biggest yet if I’m not mistaken :thinking:. Maaaannn looks awesome too!! :fire::fire::fire::fire:

I cannot wait for you to try this lol.

5 Likes

Fuck yea! Beautiful, beautiful. You think you can go for 2.5 oz on the next grow?

3 Likes

Can always try! Like everyone has been saying, I’d really like to see someone out there get the advertised weight of 3oz… We all know the quality is there.

3 Likes

Some curing shots. A little over a month in. :fire::fire:

9 Likes

Really dense and tight! :eyes::+1:

3 Likes

@Dew,

(GreatShots): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

--

:wink: :green_thumb:

3 Likes

Looks like great quality. Berry berry nice, dude!

3 Likes