Cherry Pie - ILGM Photoperiod - Second Grow!

Looking good!:muscle:t3::dash:

4 Likes

Topped :+1:

Processing: 1DC4F9A3-51C3-4E36-87DE-C27AD607D189.jpeg…

6 Likes

She look super happy Phil! Nice work…

4 Likes

This one is gonna be a cutie

4 Likes

What is the white box on the bottom left side of your Grobo looks like you cut your cover

1 Like

That’s just another hygrometer/thermometer. The sensor and holder, it’s detached from the holder in the picture. The display is outside of the unit so I can read the temp/humidity from outside the Grobo. I just have like 4 of these things so I have two for shits and giggles. - I didn’t cut into anything. I have some strips of black vinyl around the lid just to prevent any light from getting to the roots. The black box is a fan, I have the cord running down from the side of them lid out to the bottom of the Grobo and plugged into the same outlet the Grobo is plugged into.

1 Like

Currently in the first few days of transition. Gave her another hair cut yesterday. She does like to lean foward, I believe it’s from cutting a bit too much off the cocoa pod. That’s why the little Vivosun sensor is down by the pod. I’ll get some hooks to hold her up a little more conventionally in the upcoming days.

Uploading: A388F236-9DBE-46E9-8219-1334D784DE7D.jpeg…

4 Likes

3 Likes

Pics are a week or so old but figured I’d update while I’m stopping by!!

She smells great :blush:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Looks really good. Goodluck!

2 Likes

Welcome to the all growers community we are all here for you with open arms, do you have a grow going, or are you planning to start one soon?

1 Like

3 Likes

Harvested 6 days ago and jarred up tonight. Dry weight: 39g. It ain’t much but I’ll take it! I’m definitely going to do some more lollipoppung next time around because I ended up with lots of popcorn! Smells and looks dank, can’t wait to try it!

7 Likes

@PhilLeshPhan Hey bud…would you mind posting a screenshot of your final grow schedule? Another user is growing the same strain and I’d love to see where you ended up to end your grow.

Congrats on the harvest!

4 Likes

For whatever reason when I switched to drying mode it “started a new grow” in my Grobo app for it and I can’t figure out how to see the schedule from my last grow… I did screenshot the main screen on day 10/10 of flush, if that helps. Ended at 116 days, I extended veg 1 week and flowering at least once, maybe twice. Trichomes were cloudy and around 10% amber.

2 Likes

Thanks bud!

1 Like

30 days of curing… smells great… tastes good… nice high

3 Likes

Looks like it. :star_struck:congratulations :champagne:

1 Like

Nice. I am curing day 3 I think. I still have almost a month to go, but it sure does smell great every time I open it. I might go 2-3 months even, depends on my stockpile though. I been going thru a lot making edibles, need to slow down using a lot of my backup.

2 Likes