Chemdog 4 3rd grow

That’s the great thing about growing! We are different. You do your thing, I do mine. :+1:t3: Appreciate the beauty in difference. :green_heart::v:t3:

4 Likes

:joy::wink: you can see my current here, not a bonsai style.

Grobo Start Grow - Day 1 Flush

1 Like

5 Likes

4 Likes

Last water change in late veg :deciduous_tree::christmas_tree::evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

There were two open spots in the tray of 38 seeds I planted three days ago, so I took two clones.

Bottom branches - cut and clone?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

0 voters

@Aang @Bplatinum9 @Choppo0816 @Vicc @Wake @FireGuy @miami5th @OrionsCeiling

Thanks for the input. I tagged all my great friends I’ve met :green_heart::seedling: thank you for all supporting me, I appreciate it. It’s really been a lifesaver new hobby during Covid quarantine.

12 Likes

I was only allowed to tag ten. But also: @Chad_Johnson @Todd.grobo @Mpower11 @Time2grow @vegetato and of course @SilverGrobo and @GroboJulia :deciduous_tree::+1:t3:

9 Likes

Looking good.
Merry Christmas??

6 Likes

Your killing it on training… Because of space limit’s in Grobo I love how you didn’t top and how you are not being greedy on bud site locations… This is exactly how I would setup my training in the Grobo… I train more on the aggressive side (more than most in my opinion) there is a few sites I would remove but like I said I’m aggressive and I’m not looking for popcorn…lol

I would remove this also… but Honestly love it my favorite grobo plant I seen in a long time… :clap: :clap:

7 Likes

@Mpower11 - the top two offering too much shade makes me cringe! :raised_hands:t3:

6 Likes

The style how your training normally that main fan leaf on top of the canopy is always removed when they are small (so energy isn’t wasted on them)

6 Likes

I cant wait to see how this one finishes! The bud on that main cola is going to be :fire::fire:

6 Likes

Agreed indeed with @Mpower11 the training is insane ur plat is beautiful :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Good night plant. Will re evaluate tomorrow :green_heart:

8 Likes

Good question!
Just keep in mind no matter where you take the clone from
it is better to cut a large section of a branch with multiple branches and bud sites to support bigger, faster, & more vibrant buds.
Smaller clones could also take two weeks before multiple branches appear. :eyes::seedling:

7 Likes

So much air flow! :green_heart::raised_hands:t3:

7 Likes

For me this is setup is now perfect to switch to flower!! Looks great :+1:

7 Likes

This is what I’m envisioning as well.

5 Likes

I agree :point_up:t4: with @Mpower11 i would of done :white_check_mark: it just a tad sooner but more than ready to flip now :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

That looks Incredible

6 Likes