Chemdog 4 3rd grow

The style how your training normally that main fan leaf on top of the canopy is always removed when they are small (so energy isn’t wasted on them)

6 Likes

I cant wait to see how this one finishes! The bud on that main cola is going to be :fire::fire:

6 Likes

Agreed indeed with @Mpower11 the training is insane ur plat is beautiful :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Good night plant. Will re evaluate tomorrow :green_heart:

8 Likes

Good question!
Just keep in mind no matter where you take the clone from
it is better to cut a large section of a branch with multiple branches and bud sites to support bigger, faster, & more vibrant buds.
Smaller clones could also take two weeks before multiple branches appear. :eyes::seedling:

7 Likes

So much air flow! :green_heart::raised_hands:t3:

7 Likes

For me this is setup is now perfect to switch to flower!! Looks great :+1:

7 Likes

This is what I’m envisioning as well.

5 Likes

I agree :point_up:t4: with @Mpower11 i would of done :white_check_mark: it just a tad sooner but more than ready to flip now :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

That looks Incredible

6 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2: time to watch the grass grow

7 Likes

You know I’m a fan!! :clap:

6 Likes

Hi @Steve - thanks! Great cat 🐈‍⬛ picture

4 Likes

Im on day 2 transition to. Yours has a good couple inches compared to my GG. Looking good

4 Likes

She thirsty

8 Likes

7 Likes

Water :shower: change
Assistant 🐈‍⬛

9 Likes

I still love your plant… Question what is your plan for trimming going forward now that your in flower?

4 Likes

Thanks @Mpower11 i took off about 5 leaves today. First time since transition. I’m going to try to leave it alone, as I have named myself Edward Stonerhands. That being said, I probably won’t be able to help myself from taking the big fans off and any bottom parts that aren’t getting enough light. In about 4-6 days from now. :call_me_hand:t3::green_heart::pray:t2:🪴 any suggestions?

6 Likes

This is what I would do

Since your in flower now I normal don’t trim in day 7 of transition… I wouldn’t touch them until day 21 I don’t like to slow down growth / shock the plant in flower…

Your plants is going to stop stretching by day 21 and no longer make new leafs. The leafs you have will get bigger only. So this is a good time to go Edward on them.

Also week 4 starts bud bulking time. So your plant has 7 days to recover before bulking starts. The last thing I do is remove leafs and stock my plant when it’s bud bulking time

6 Likes