Cheese Auto day 16 checkup

So I’m on day 16 of a Cheese Auto Flower. She seems healthy aside from these spots that I think have been there all along but are just more noticeable now that the leaf is getting bigger. They are just on one leaf and on the center portion. There are no other spots aside from the ones pictured below. I would assume any discoloring due to stress would start at the tip. Is this something to be concerned about?

3 Likes

If its just that leaf and the new growth looks good, I think it will be just fine :+1: :100:

If anyone more appear submit a support ticket, it could be PH might be off or not enough cal/mag. But I wouldn’t do anything right now other than maybe submitting a ticket. :slight_smile:

Hope that helps :sunglasses:

4 Likes

It looks like a deficiency but just a tiny bit. Could be the sensors. Easiest fix is do a drain and fill. If gets worse email support@grobo.io

4 Likes

Just did a drain and fill yesterday… will keep and eye on it

2 Likes

@Enron (btw your username brings me back to a place somewhere between the 90s and Mr. Robot).
I submitted a ticket earlier just requesting access to logs to see what my grobo is registering for levels such as ph and nutrient distribution. They replied saying no logs are available yet. That said, just after my last water change I heard the grobo pumping some of the solutions into my reservoir perhaps for the first time. I’m on day 16 early veg on an auto strain. Is it possible the recipe hasn’t provided any nutrients up to this point?

3 Likes

That’s correct
Nutes only dispense on drain and fill combo. Hence why I suggested it.

2 Likes

Good to know… I would have thought that it was determined by the sensors and stage

1 Like

It’s not intuitive its counter active.

2 Likes

I put in a support ticket but no word yet. It seems those spots have become more of a orange rust color overnight. Do I have a fungus? Humidity is low.

2 Likes

Support is closed on weekend…
It’s a issue they will have to adjust on monday.

1 Like

If it’s a fungus I assume there is nothing they can do on their end. Tis why I reached out here

1 Like

@Todd.grobo just checked the pH with a hand held meter and it seemed to jump to 7 when I put it in the reservoir and settled around 6.3-6.4
Seems slightly high. Is that enough for nut lock?

1 Like

Support can adjust ph on Monday like @Todd.grobo suggested.

4 Likes

You think it’s worth grabbing some calimag today? I did start using RO water instead of distilled. Seems like this is the issue

2 Likes

I just answered your other post about this question lol
No I would wait for support to adjust your nutrients because they already have cal mag in them.

3 Likes

Saw that… thanks again

2 Likes

Each recipe is a little different and sometimes Stephen has to adjust what they have to your strain. It’s all good and long term wont effect the plant

4 Likes

@Todd.grobo hope you are right. I’m feeling like an over protective parent. Convinced my baby is dying. I can definitely see it starting on other leaves and getting worse. Call 911!!!

2 Likes

You will always feel that way over the weekend.
9 of 10 of every problem I’ve had has been on a weekend because I do all my drains and fills then or usually. Right now I’m on a sat wed split

2 Likes

As long as the new growth looks fine your plant isn’t dying. I’m sure it’s just cause your ph is high. Adding calmag won’t do anything if your ph isn’t at the right level, Stephen and I had this discussion a couple weeks ago. Let the new growth get a bit bigger then you can cut the affected leaves off.

But yes your humidity is way low, you want at least double the humidity for germination/veg

1 Like