Charlie Brown Xmas tree

I started the 9 Pound Hammer Auto in the start. Just moved it to the Grobo. It’s looks like the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree.

Maybe the basils in the start starved her out and when she finally got nutes, she hit a serious growth spurt.

7 Likes

Could just be genetics too. Kinda scrawny for sure

2 Likes

It’s like a Sampler. I should get enough to try the strain at least.

8 Likes

I did the hammer auto from pacific seed bank I think.

3 Likes

That’s where mine came from. How did you oh like the strain? Looking for a good sleep aid.

6 Likes

It did great for sleep! That was my first grow and wish I knew then what I know now, she probably would’ve been stronger and less airy buds.

7 Likes

“If I knew back then what I know right now, I’d be better than I’ve ever been” -Logic

But it’s so true tho.
If I knew what I know now on my first grow ever I’d have way more dense bud and I probably wouldn’t have gone so heavy on nutrients. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Fo sho on the nutes! Probably part of my downfall with my first 2 grows.

3 Likes

Here I am on grow #2 burning the crap out of some autos :joy::joy: they seem super sticky tho. And the hands on learning is priceless. Do not regret it all.

7 Likes

So is it worth taking up space in the Grobo with this one? I have the Kate Moss of Cannabis going on.

3 Likes

Imo no.

4 Likes

Hey @BeeDubya,

I’d be leaning towards a no on this one. Keeping a seedling in the start is cool, but the light isn’t for late vegetative growth and really building up that biomass you want heading into flower.

Video coming out shortly where I have some larger plants that I transfer, but they are not autos and are much bigger by this stage.

Cheers,
Stephen

6 Likes