Change water notification [UPDATE] & [RESOLVED]

I changed water yesterday and the notification is still telling me to change it… This a bug?

1 Like

Did you cancel the notification when you changed it?
Or did you use the maintenance tab when you drained and filled?
If you canceled the notification please submit a ticket!
https://support.grobo.io/hc/en-us/requests/new

1 Like

Yeah I have 2 notifications that won’t clear my week 6 notification and my water change?

1 Like

Are you using the app or the website to access?
Try shutting it down and restarting your web browser to see if it will clear!

1 Like

I think there is a glitch. Mine was doing the same thing. I had to log in on my computer to get it to clear!

3 Likes

Very good to know!
If the app has an issue I usually can bypass it on the web and vice versa!
But if you can’t clear it per suggestions then submitting a ticket is another option.
Hopefully it works though, just waiting to hear back.

2 Likes

Logged back in thru website and they cleared, Thanks

4 Likes

Great news Thanks for replying! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

Haven’t set up grobo on pc? Is it an app like on the phone? Or through browser? Think it’s a glitch. Got another notification for week two I closed it but it’s still showing up.

1 Like

There is an app and a website are you using your phone, laptop or what?
The website would be through your browser and the app is a download.

1 Like

I have phone app

1 Like

So log out of the app and log back in and Let me know if it solves the issue.

2 Likes

Mine is doing the same thing since the 6th in the app haven’t tried the web app yet.

1 Like

Thanks for the update everyone!

It does seem like we have a bug, as we are seeing this several times in our community. Our software team has been made aware and will be squishing asap. Will keep you all updated.

Cheers,
Stephen

5 Likes

Mine did this as well, this morning it was fixed.

2 Likes

It’s a glitch it’s showing on mine the same

2 Likes

Hey growers,

Just chatting with our software team and have an update for you all.

“This error is appearing on our native app only. For the time being please have users dismiss notifications through the web app. An update will be available Tuesday”

So for now, if you log into the web at www.my.grobo.io you will be able to dismiss the notification.

Cheers,
Stephen

4 Likes

Hey Growers,

Our software team has pushed a fix for this issue. You should be able to dismiss all notifications in both the web version and the app. Let us know if you run into any further issues.

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I noticed that when I went to drain today on the app, it wouldn’t let me start drain again, kept telling me drain was complete. I used the web and it let me drain as manytimes as I wanted.

1 Like