CBD oil for Cancer patient

Hello all. I just found out this morning a friend of mine has been diagnosed with colon cancer. He’s a co workers husband. Where does one get cbd in appropriate amounts, here in the u.s. and how would he go about taking it? Might insurance take care of cost if he’s a medical card holder? Hard one to answer I know. Any help is greatly appreciated. I’m at work and can’t really research at the moment.

Well thanks nik, I ordered some cbd capsules for myself too. I have glaucoma, tinnitus, and insomnia. I usually smoke before bed for the insomnia, but currently take drops for my glaucoma. Haven’t found anything that works for my tinnitus, so hopefully these cbd capsules from charlottes web cbd do the trick. Have you ever taken cbd for a specific condition, and if so what were the results.

Hey Jerry @Osage, if you find something that works for your tinnitus please let me know. Same back to you from this end.

Will do Bob. I ordered some CBD capsules from Charlotte’s Web, still waiting to receive them, and then try them. I got a months supply of (60mg) caps. Once I start taking them I will update you on how effective they are for me. Probably take a couple weeks, but ive heard nothing but good things from this company.

@Osage,
https://www.google.com/search?q=where+is+sold+cbd+oil&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1
:cry::cry::cry:

1 Like