Cat pee?

Okay I am loving most of the smells that are coming from my plant but today it gave me a face full of cat pee aroma I could have done without. I read somewhere on here someone else had this but I can’t remember who. Hope it doesn’t last. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: And don’t get me wrong it also has aromas of amazing skunk and yummy smells but this new addition is funky.

2 Likes

That’s actually a terpene profile some people aim for when pheno hunting! What strain are you growing?

3 Likes

It’s Gorilla Glue from ILGM.

6 Likes

Cat piss phenos are in high demand. It’s great for headaches eye and sinus pressure! :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

That’s right up my ally. :crazy_face: Today I am picking up on some hop smells like I’m in a brewery. These different smells are a surprise every few days, I love it.

4 Likes

Gg4 has alot spicy terps. One of my favorite!

3 Likes

How many times have you grown gg4 :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

1 time but I’m growing 3 at the same time, along with Blue Dream, OG Kush, and Hutchcroft. GG4 and HC are my 2 favorite to look at so far.

3 Likes

That’s a gd combination :seedling: I’m asking because like I said early in this thread :thread: i dropped all my plants :seedling: except the royal :crown: gorilla :gorilla: that one :point_up:t4: is a lil behind witch u can barely tell but the gg4 took off incredibly big an there all around the same time even the stem is so much thicker but I’m asking cause I got that gg4 seed from my local dispensary u think :thinking: it can be an auto or does that strain grow that fast :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

GG4 is a tall plant, it will stretch much quicker and can grow more rapidly than other plants. You should be able to top/crop them down a bit before flipping to 12/12.

3 Likes

Ok :ok_hand:t3: thanks for that plus if it plus is it was an auto at 44 days it would of started to grow buds right :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

I wouldn’t know if its an auto, but I guess keep an eye out for buds while on a 18/6 schedule just in case.

2 Likes

Ok :+1:t2: thanks :pray:t3: I will I have been watching out but now since u told me that about the growth I’m pretty much back at the beginning of what I thought :thought_balloon: I just don’t know :man_facepalming: :joy: still fun tho :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Sorry @Wake we’ll take this conversation over to @Choppo0816 's thread

3 Likes

No worries

2 Likes

Alright I am really loving the smells going on with this strain. I did some fan leave tucking today and after I found myself sniffing my sticky fingers for 10 minutes before I washed them. After reading that last sentence back it sounded really bad but you guys know what I mean. :rofl: They smelled like a combination of a lily like floral smell mixed with a combination of sweet citrus aromas.

6 Likes

I ran into a few more cat piss strains that you may be interested in, Bacio Gelato, Cheetah Piss, Sweet Pee and Jelousy.

2 Likes

Has anyone tried these strains? I’m curious to know lol

1 Like

Only gelato that I can’t stand but the rest never heard of before :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

They all seem to be a variation of gelato of sort

1 Like