Canuk - Strawberry Cough and Sour Diesel Auto

Newbie here and may have made some mistakes in ordering seeds. They showed up and I have Strawberry Cough Fem, which has a recipe but doesn’t have a breeder listed. Can I use this Canuk seed anyway? Also I have Sour Diesel Auto from Canuk, which again has no recipe. There’s a non-auto Sour Diesel and an auto Sour Diesel from another breeder. Please help and thanks!

3 Likes

Welcome an seen other users using the generic grow for that certain Sativa Indica or hybrid if it’s not listed…don’t really think the breeder wouldn’t be a problem long as you have the right strain…but some breeders do have different flower times for the same strain

2 Likes

In other words you didn’t mess up and if there isn’t a recipe you can request 1 in the Grobo app

2 Likes

Again not sure if the breeder is the issue, as long as your strain matches Grobo’s recipe. If not, use the generic recipe.

2 Likes

Welcome! :facepunch:t3:

3 Likes

Yes breeder can be an issue, submit a support ticket and ask them if the Strawberry Cough recipe they have listed is suitable for your Canuk seeds, if not, they will instruct you to use the Generic Sativa recipe. For the Sour Diesel Auto you’ll want to use the Generic Auto recipe.

3 Likes

Will do – super helpful. Thank you!!

1 Like

Forgot to say, Welcome to AG! Look forward to growing with you!

3 Likes