Canuk Strawberry Banana

ITS ALIVE!!! On my 6th plant in the Grobo it has been an amazing journey watching these ladies…
QUESTION???
I have a Strawberry Banana Hybrid from Canuk but the Grobo recipes has a Hybrid from PSB can I use that instead of the generic recipe for my Strawberry Banana???
Need my troops answers @vegetato @SWSVIC @SilverGrobo

7 Likes

I say yes

4 Likes

@Thatguyb.y,

{We’ve Chosen Name With The Wrong Breeder Over & Over Again}:

• (I’ve Even Asked For A Recipe To Go With The Breeder, & Still No Recipe): (It’s Important To Match Your Seed As Close As You Can): {[Indica/Hybrid/Stativa_& Autos -Or- Photo]:}:

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• (WelcomeToTheWorldLittleOne): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• ((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling:(:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

- - - [2021-07.21]:

@Thatguyb.y,

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (I Had To Clean The Probes Every Week, -Or- This Would Happen Too):

Water_Fill..~~

Water..~~ {:droplet::potable_water:}:

• (Check Your Tank After Your [Drain/Fill] To Make Sure Your Recipe Is Filling Properly): (I Never Knew My Recipe I’m On Isn’t Properly Filling To The High Fill): (I’m Pretty Sure I Plugged The Cords In The Right Spot When I Clean [UnderNeath], -Because- I Marked Them With [:one:-:two:-:three:]): (After This Grow Is Done, I’ll Have To Double Check): {:crazy_face:}:

- - - [2021-08.19]:

@Thatguyb.y,

• (I Would Just Let Her Heal From Here, -And- She Will Let You Know If You Need To Do [AnyThing] More):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Just added some Orca in today will check back next week to see how roots and plant have grown…

1 Like

Roots are great looking but my plant is taking a calcium loss… Should I add some cal-mag in or should I let her be??? I’ve had this before but not almost this bad but top growth is fine so can use some opinions…
@SilverGrobo @Mpower11 @vegetato @SWSVIC @Bplatinum9 @Stephen

4 Likes

If bottle 5 is Dispensing? If it is you shouldn’t need extra Cal / Mag

4 Likes

I’d check to see if bottle 5 is dispensing as @Mpower11 suggested. You may need to check/clean your probes

3 Likes

Still fighting some issues but we coming out of it added some cal-mag last week Grobo team fixed my issue now waiting a week to see what happens…

1 Like

Day 28/35

3 Likes

Did some defoliation and lollipopping before transition to flower… Got to say the bad news with the good sometimes… Had a lot of great grows with little things in the way but this time It was something different… in the midst of defoliating I accidentally knocked 2 tops off were I had to take a whole branch off and the other I didn’t but got only 1 side node on it… any suggestions or it looks like I kept it still intact…

1 Like

She’s coming back well but still having calcium problems… how much cal-mag do I need to put in to cure this?? I’ve used 15ml for it so far and still it’s not like before but still around… haven’t did my pH robe in like 3 weeks but I think it’s on the good side… TAKE A LOOK

1 Like

Update on my strawberry banana she finally stopped with her defiency and now is going thru the flower stage

2 Likes