Canuk Strawberry Banana

ITS ALIVE!!! On my 6th plant in the Grobo it has been an amazing journey watching these ladies…
QUESTION???
I have a Strawberry Banana Hybrid from Canuk but the Grobo recipes has a Hybrid from PSB can I use that instead of the generic recipe for my Strawberry Banana???
Need my troops answers @vegetato @SWSVIC @SilverGrobo

8 Likes

I say yes

4 Likes

- - - [2021-07.01]:

Jul 1, 1:42 PM

@Thatguyb.y,

{We’ve Chosen Name With The Wrong Breeder Over & Over Again}:

• (I’ve Even Asked For A Recipe To Go With The Breeder, & Still No Recipe): (It’s Important To Match Your Seed As Close As You Can): {[Indica/Hybrid/Stativa_& Autos -Or- Photo]:}:

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• (WelcomeToTheWorldLittleOne): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• ((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling:(:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

- - - [2021-07.21]:

@Thatguyb.y,

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (I Had To Clean The Probes Every Week, -Or- This Would Happen Too):

Water_Fill..~~

Water..~~ {:droplet::potable_water:}:

• (Check Your Tank After Your [Drain/Fill] To Make Sure Your Recipe Is Filling Properly): (I Never Knew My Recipe I’m On Isn’t Properly Filling To The High Fill): (I’m Pretty Sure I Plugged The Cords In The Right Spot When I Clean [UnderNeath], -Because- I Marked Them With [:one:-:two:-:three:]): (After This Grow Is Done, I’ll Have To Double Check): {:crazy_face:}:

- - - [2021-08.19]:

@Thatguyb.y,

• (I Would Just Let Her Heal From Here, -And- She Will Let You Know If You Need To Do [AnyThing] More):

~~~

- - - [2021-11.01]:

@Thatguyb.y,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Just added some Orca in today will check back next week to see how roots and plant have grown…

1 Like

Roots are great looking but my plant is taking a calcium loss… Should I add some cal-mag in or should I let her be??? I’ve had this before but not almost this bad but top growth is fine so can use some opinions…
@SilverGrobo @Mpower11 @vegetato @SWSVIC @Bplatinum9 @Stephen

4 Likes

If bottle 5 is Dispensing? If it is you shouldn’t need extra Cal / Mag

5 Likes

I’d check to see if bottle 5 is dispensing as @Mpower11 suggested. You may need to check/clean your probes

3 Likes

Still fighting some issues but we coming out of it added some cal-mag last week Grobo team fixed my issue now waiting a week to see what happens…

1 Like

Day 28/35

3 Likes

Did some defoliation and lollipopping before transition to flower… Got to say the bad news with the good sometimes… Had a lot of great grows with little things in the way but this time It was something different… in the midst of defoliating I accidentally knocked 2 tops off were I had to take a whole branch off and the other I didn’t but got only 1 side node on it… any suggestions or it looks like I kept it still intact…

1 Like

She’s coming back well but still having calcium problems… how much cal-mag do I need to put in to cure this?? I’ve used 15ml for it so far and still it’s not like before but still around… haven’t did my pH robe in like 3 weeks but I think it’s on the good side… TAKE A LOOK

1 Like

Update on my strawberry banana she finally stopped with her defiency and now is going thru the flower stage

2 Likes

Buds are stacking up she looking oh so good

3 Likes

How cool to see her in flower at the same time as mine, I’ve looked online at the strain genetics, and the banana kush I’m growing is one of the parents of the strawberry banana!

If you look at my recent post, you’ll see that they both have very similar flower, it’ll be interesting to compare both at the end :slight_smile:
Happy growing to you!

3 Likes

@Arn how many days left on your banana kush??
I’m on flower day 29/50

I’m on day 12/56 of flower, mine’s definitely not as frosty as yours yet :yum:

2 Likes

I’ve checked out your page on the banana I see you killed the 1st round off… they def got the similarity from the genetics I’ll tell u that!! Lol

3 Likes

2 more days till flush… love the smell of the fruity freshness coming thru can’t wait till it’s :scissors::scissors:

3 Likes

:scissors::scissors::axe::axe: Harvest Day has come!!!
She smells owe so good…

2 Likes

Time for cure!!!

3 Likes