Canuk Cookies aka gsc

This will be my fifth grow with my unit. Just as excited as the first as you only improve upon each new grow.

14 Likes

5 damn lol. I’m just getting through my third :joy:. Exciting seeing first life!

3 Likes

@Dew,

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent:

((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::eyes:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

2 Likes

What is your total yield with all 5 grows?

3 Likes

Hmm around 5-6 ounces I’d say. I’ve never added them all up come to think of it- Thats 4 grows however as this is my 5th grow.

3 Likes

Few more days till late veg. Did have to add an air stone as my original needs to be cleaned throughly (it hasn’t been with hydrogen peroxide etc) after this grow. Once we go back to high fill and nutes double in late veg I have a feeling she’ll start taking off :+1:

5 Likes

What are you going to do to clean it @dew

1 Like

Well like I stated I’ll have to wait till this grow is over. But I’m just going to follow the guidelines they gave us using hydrogen peroxide-

3 Likes

So what you just unplugged it and it’s still in there. You just added your own onto the end? Did you fix it or is it free to move around?

My bad @Russel_Richardson I don’t think I understood the question. I just stuck an air stone right by/on top of my original air stone. It’s still working just hardly any bubbles coming from it. Hopefully this pic helps also. Took about ten minutes to run the new hose through the back. So long story short I still have my original air stone and the pump is working I just bought my own to have as a back up for now until I can clean it right and I feel like it’s hindering the growth of my new grow. She already looks more perky since getting more o2 to her roots :+1:

4 Likes

I am having the same problem with my air pump in my grobo, very week bubble. I hooked up a different pump up to the same air stone and it works great.

4 Likes

Update time. Day 30 and after she recovered from lack of oxygen I went ahead and was able to top her. Blast off mode like I was thinking has initiated!

6 Likes

Some updates! This shows her recovery from topping and and little haircut yesterday leads us to day 41 with an extra week added to late veg. Couple more days then transition time :seedling:

3 Likes

Day 62 couple days then enter flower. Saw my first pistils yesterday :+1::pray: Just wanna say to everyone keep ur head up the world needs you :earth_americas:

4 Likes