Cannatrol - 4 Day Cure?

I would get a small baking pan to sit at the very bottom makes for easy terp collection and cleaning of the unit when the time comes!

1 Like

Try not moving buds at all grower. iv done 3 cure with no mess. trim well . There is a fan on bottom of the unit so try not putting a pan ,your buds need ventilation in the cannatrole. :v:

5 Likes

When I pull the tray out, particles fall on the floor. Small, but I’m sure some good terps are in it. Not much but, if you go thru the trouble of making keef, you don’t want this part to go to waste

4 Likes

I don’t have that issue. Did you harvest and put directly in or were you already doing or curing some? Mine stay very solid with no particles.

2 Likes

I didn’t do anything. I just keep it cleaned off. I guess you could cut parchment paper down to fit or something. I have 2 hours left before it goes into hold mode at 62%RH and I’ll leave it there until Christmas Eve. That will be 33 days from dry to cured all kept at optimal environmental conditions.

2 Likes

It could possibly Strain related?

I know I have grown many plants in the same environment and had totally different outcomes between strains some buds were more airy some were more dense and all conditions are the same except for the strain

3 Likes

Ok, it is not much, but over time I can see a real build up that I wished I could collect easily.

Seems like everything in the industry is designed to keep and use all of the plant. I just thought a nice cutting tray with a screen as a shelf would have been a nice touch for the machine to have.

2 Likes

You may want to email the company. Maybe they can come up with something.

As a reference point on drying, I kept some separate to measure. They are re mostly still on the stems to slow the drying. After 48 hours, they have lost approximately 50% weight.

I am using default setting except for 6 days rather than 4.

2 Likes

Update. Hung 8 hours and dried 3 days in the cannatrol. The sprig started at 7.19g. Now 2.59 (64% loss). The trichomes look amazing.

2 Likes