Candy Rain by Cookie Fam- London Pound Cake X Gelato

@CookieGrower,

((#Harvest)):

((#BetterLateThanNever))… :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

@David_Alberts,

((#Welcome)):

:shushing_face: @ fuz and I only finished two grows and both of these are good pulls with some
Magic :partying_face: ((#GreenCrack)) ((#Budzilla))

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=green%20crack

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=budzilla

:wave::wink:

1 Like

Mold starts to grow at 50% humidity keep that in mind.

That’s way too much work honestly with the myherbsnow dryer I use all that can be accomplished in 96 hours or less depending on environment. Seems to me that old way “worked” but now there’s a better faster way with same if not better results. But to each there own I refuse to go through all that just to do one wrong thing and loose my whole harvest :man_shrugging:t4:

Really? In my experience mold doesn’t begin in curing or living plants until the humidity is in the high 60s. In any case 55° is too cold for any molds that would be an issue.

They prefer the mid-60s. PM and DM is another story. It can take root in the leaved at almost any temperature and humidity level depending upon the species causing it.

I’ll have to look it up. Haven’t heard of it. And it leaves the terpenes in peak condition? In my experience bud dried that quickly usually looses most of its scent and flavor.

1 Like

What’s good? I’m disabled and grow full time. Breeding now and working towards starting a craft genetics company since I can’t work anymore. My pictures of a lot of my grows from the past few years are on Instagram @DavidEpochalypse. I’ve got 7 years experience. 2 in LA, and 5 in DC since the accident and local legalization (Sort of).

Due to my limited growing space (4 tents and a male tent, a greenhouse and an 10x10 outdoor space on my deck - although DC has been so wet lately that I’m not growing much outside this year), I tend to grow most of my genetics in mixed tents and have yet to grow a single genetic all at once. I have a male tent which I store all my males in after they show preflowers, and I’m getting ready to try my hand at feminized pollen using STS.

Sorry if I highjacked your thread @CookieGrower. Your lucky. My pack of Candy Rain was bunk. I grew half of it out and was 0/12 for germination. I tried getting a hold of cookie fam and Jigga to no avail, and Horror Seeds who I bought the pack from said he doesn’t know how to help me.

Seed Junky recently released London Pound Cake x Kush Mints #11 to people who were burned but I couldn’t figure out how to get in on that either. Oh well.

3 Likes

Terpines in perfect condition and has been tested to have a higher cannabinoid count then regular old hanging method

1 Like

You’re right @David_Alberts. The boveda humidipacks that I have are 62% and my packaged flower is as fresh as the day I bought it, like 3+ weeks ago

3 Likes

Hey bro I’m thinking about buy cookies farm - Crumpets what do you know about this strain?

2 Likes

if u read thru his post, he mentions how all of cookie fam* is awesome, but how he likes candy rain a lot since its supposed to be the OG. u can find some breeders that have Crossed with Cany Rain, such as Tiki Madman

2 Likes