Candy kush auto

This is my first grow and I’m just looking for some advice, I’m wondering if the plant looks a little behind for an auto at 21 days old and also should I be topping around this stage?

4 Likes

You’re not going to do any topping or training, autos don’t have enough time for that and it stresses them out, which they don’t have time to recover from. Just let her go :+1::fire::joy:

4 Likes

You do have rusting in the left lower leaf though and she is drooping so I’d send in a ticket. Looks like your ph is off

3 Likes

I noticed that also thank you I will be putting a ticket in.

3 Likes

Yeah like @Osage said don’t do anything to it topping or training wise. Just let her grow!

Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Didn’t get my usual Friday night drain and fill notification, I just sent in a ticket but do you think I should do it anyway or wait for them to reply first?

Didn’t get my usual Friday night drain and fill notification, I just sent in a ticket but do you think I should do it anyway or wait for them to reply first?

2 Likes

If that’s your schedule then yes :+1::v:

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve had that problem before but always stick to the normal drain and fill days. It still knows to dispense nutrients

2 Likes

@Exodus1992,

((#Welcome)):

((#Auto)):

{[Just heads up on Autos… If you pick an auto recipe and the seed isn’t an auto seed, it will stay in vegetation state and never flip on its own… Just because The Grobo is an auto machine, doesn’t mean the seed is an auto seed… Not saying your plant isn’t an auto, just throwing it out there for any other person that decides to pick an auto recipe and their seed isn’t an auto seed… New Commer Learns…]}

:wave::wink:

1 Like