Can you just let it go on auto?

One good thing is, by ending this sooner, maybe I can get 2 going at the same time once I get the Grobo 2 going in a week or so. I can hold off an extra week or so if I need to.

2 Likes

Hanging in there. :grinning: Need to go another day or so to see if the flush is helping, else will go into drying soon. It looks so mangled :rofl: as I had to cut a lot of the drying and crisp tips and all that off to try to save the rest.

5 Likes

2 Likes

A little bent :grinning: but still looking OK I guess.

3 Likes

Final days of flush, then to see what damage I did to it :grinning: and what is left to hang and dry.

The pictures above look way better than it does now. :rofl: A few big ones left, but never fully recovered I don’t think. Hoping to get maybe an ounce, will see.

1 Like

In this mess :rofl: there is something good left I hope. I did not have time to clean it up at all and just hung it bad stuff and all. I will hit it up good once the drying is over and before curing.

1 Like

Not pretty, but it is up. :grinning: A lot of trimming coming later. Also my first time ever doing this, so just winging it.

p

3 Likes

All the nice ones are in the back, the tiny small things in the bottom of the tray are in front as I was not sure what to do with them. I saved them for now.

Can someone tell me, if I can take this out of the Grobo drying after only 3 days and let it finish sitting in the trays another couple days before curing it?

I want to get Grobo 1 going as my seed popped a little and don’t want to waste another seed. Down 3, almost $50, so far. :grinning: and I only have 1 of this seed so want to get it going.

1 Like

You could if just keep them in a dark/dry place with some good air circulation, for me I go by the touch of it, nice dry with a little crunch I’ll put them in the jars then start curing I’ll get that usually around day 4 for me.
Hope that helps🤘nice looking plant ya got there👍

2 Likes

Wow, slight trim up and only a couple days drying and it’s about half what it was. :grinning: I have it sitting in the closet like this and will move it around a little until it goes to cure in the cVault.

2 Likes

I did another trim and weighed in and in the morning it is going in my cVault for a month or so.

A shame it did not fully fill out, the grow went bad and had to end early.

1 Like

It will be weighing less when fully dried of course. :rofl:

1 Like

Have the cVault ready.

and filled, wow still a lot of room to add.

1 Like

In storage for a month if not longer. :grinning:

1 Like

Starting weight when going in the cVault to cure. I am “guessing” around 2 ounces once fully cured, might be a little more???

2 Likes

Almost 2 weeks into curing and I did not reweigh yet, but it will be WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY less than 110grams as it is drying and shrinking up. :grinning: So I think when people say 3-4 ounces, it is not close once “fully ready”.

2 Likes

I am very surprised that only went down about 10 grams to 100 grams. Another couple weeks in cure, but I did “sample” a nug :grinning: and seems OK enough for my first grow. This is some shake and everything in there. I removed all the stems, odd looking things but all this, plus or minus a little, should be usable.

2 Likes

Yeah man! I always make up some coconut oil out of all that stuff. Make up Lil cubes in silicone trays and throw em in the freezer. Throw a couple cubes in the morning coffee n get about the day

1 Like

Nice, 2-3 hits and I am feelin good. :rofl: I am still going to let it cure another few weeks or more for best results, but wanted to sample some. High Times says most top winners are cured 6 months, so will see how long I can wait.

2 Likes