Can you just let it go on auto?

This grow is my first and just sort of an experiment to see what happens, I am not expecting much but looks like I might get a lot. :rofl: I am dosing kinda hard to see if you can add full AN nutes Big Bud, Bud Candy, etc… on top of what Grobo uses. So far so good except a few leaf tips. I don’t mean the full AN 15 bottle :grinning: lineup, I picked a few as I heard they might be best.

My 2nd grow is what I am looking forward to except I think it will outgrow the Grobo. It is old school Skunk #1 and I forgot it grows over 1/1.5 meter tall easily. I remember this from waaaaaay back in the day and would love to experience real Skunkweed if this is it.

2 Likes

Oh most definitely I would love to try and grow skunk weed one day, some of the best bud I have heard from back in the day! Plus I am a old soul lol.

2 Likes

I started also adding Big Bud today, hope it can handle it. Big Bud and Bud Candy and in a couple weeks going to add Overdrive to it before flush. All AN nutes so don’t really have to worry about the PH.

2 Likes

Your ec will be thru the roof. U would need to dilute it down. Top offs on the tap daily for u. Seriously if u plan on using all those products an ec pen would be a good investment.

3 Likes

Or wait 2-3 days before adding any AN nutrients so grobo’s nutrients can dilute/used up for awhile.

I would also try and see if she accepts any water daily to keep all of them slightly diluted, I just do not want to see you burn your plant up this late in flower before harvest, or you could remove grobo line 3,4,5 if those supplements are found in the AN nutrients totally your call sir.

By the way thank you for serving our country, sad times we are living in with all the hate going on.

2 Likes

I don’t even know what ec is and never check it :grinning: same as the temp, humidity, water temps and just about everything else. All I do is drain/fill once a week, add nutes and top the water off daily. I am even using filtered tap water the last few weeks, as my RO setup I ordered had to be returned and I need to do something else soon.

This is an “experiment” kinda to see if I can do as little as possible and just add extra nutes and still get a good grow. Fingers crossed unless this starts going bad, it looks like a nice batch and I did nothing really.

1 Like

Yeah, you need to do the daily fills, especially the one the day after the drain/fill where you dose all the stuff. Then do the fills the week and don’t add anything else until the next drain/fill.

I have an emergency backup plan :rofl: if/when it starts to go bad. I am going to do a immediate drain/fill adding nothing not even Grobo nutes, then go right into flush even if a few weeks soon and then try to salvage as much as I can.

1 Like

“EC” measures your electrical conductivity, which is your nutrient levels, if your EC is to high you could have severe nutrient burn and I am pretty positive nutrient lockout just be careful with it, is all I am saying. I totally understand it is a experiment, but I would hate to see that beautiful plant turn up not well because of over feeding. That is all and filtered tap water is ok, I just can not recommend it for every drain and fill personally, in a pinch yes but every week, eeeee I wouldn’t! Just my opinion though if it is working flawlessly who am I to tell you not to use it. :grinning:

2 Likes

I do know, I was in jest and playing around. :rofl: The way Grobo wants you to do it is fine and will work OK and most should do it their way.

All the AN people doing extra, dont seem to be around now. :grinning: I am just copying, except the tap water, some things I saw people doing here with great results and huge buds. I think I am OK until I start adding the Overdrive in a few weeks. Then I think I need to start cutting back on everything else.

1 Like

I do have a temp/humidty in mine, just I don’t do anything to adjust it and hardly even look at it. :grinning:
I have the doors and windows open as its been so nice, probably why the fluctuations.

2 Likes

It has only been a few days, but still going OK considering I am not doing much. Sorry for the bad angle I was in hurry.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Thank you for uploading these, she is looking beautiful, what day are you on?

1 Like

Day 29 of 63 in flower for White Widow auto. I do have a few small concerns, just hoping it is me and being a worry wart. :grinning: I only need a few more weeks, hope it goes fast.

1 Like

What are your concerns?

1 Like

Nothing major just if you look down low, there is a lot of brand new green growth. I am wondering if it is draining my big buds. The top is maturing and the bottom is becoming all new bright green growth and tiny buds.

I know your not really supposed to trim it this late, but I am going to have to, as it is never going to mature enough as the top is 4 weeks from flush.

I don’t know if this is from all the extra nutes I am adding.

1 Like

If I were you I would take off all the new growth as soon as you notice it developing this late in, It will not turn into anything just a waste of energy that could be going to the buds, my personal opinion!!

Hope this helped

1 Like

I took off some, but don’t want to stress it a lot. So I will take off a couple every few days I think.

It is almost like there are 2 plants there, one almost mature and another just starting out. :grinning:

1 Like

Damn I would like to see what you are talking about I can’t make it out in your pics earlier!

1 Like