Can you just let it go on auto?

It’s all sticky now, and have to wash my hands after touching it.

3 Likes

Sorry for not the best pictures, I got the new iPhone 13 Pro Max and not sure how to use the new macro mode. Should be better quality once I figure it out.

3 Likes

One question, heard different things about this. Should I not cut anything else until it’s done as it will stunt the growth or is it OK to still trim now and then?

2 Likes

I wouldn’t cut anything else till the end now :slight_smile: she looks good

2 Likes

OK thanks.

Gumby approved, still had mine from the 70’s. :rofl:

4 Likes

I didn’t top it, so not sure what happened. Not just one big one, seems to have more like if you topped it.

4 Likes

3 Likes

I overdosed it, why some leaf problems. Tomorrow is the drain/fill so trying to just get there.

1 Like

2 Likes

Holy shit excuse my language, you have some magnificent buds on your plant I hope mine buds up like that, awesome awesome stuff you have there!

3 Likes

This is my first grow ever, thanks to all the people here for the tips and tricks.

I am really doing little :grinning: not even watching the temps, just water changes and fills and adding a few things. Right now I am using filtered tap water and those fish drops :rofl: as I ran out. I ordered a RO setup that should be here next week.

1 Like

I ordered some Bud Candy got here yesterday, I am going to add about 10-14 ML next Thursday to my drain and fill.

1 Like

When I started that and the Fish S, it grew 3 or so inches overnight almost. I add a 1 tablespoon with the changes as it is easier to measure. I think that is 15ml. It can curl the leaf tips or show a little brown, I just don’t worry when I see it.

I am also going to start adding Big Bud next week.

1 Like

We dont recommend adding extras, if you do, do not do it during your drain and fill. Wait at least 1 hour after so your PH has already corrected to the dosed food, if not you will see your PH swing as it spikes with double food dosing and will take longer to come into range which will potentially cause nutrient uptake issues. Just a heads up.

3 Likes

Thank you sir I will wait before I add anything, I will just use the bud candy next grow. I do not want to risk anything this grow as she is growing perfectly.

1 Like

Wouldn’t adding it at the “same” time make Grobo just adjust it one time? Without the extra nutes I bet it would not look close to how it does. :grinning: Also AN products are not supposed to effect the ph a lot I thought.

Only asking as I don’t know, only read things. :grinning:

1 Like

The problem with doing it all in one shot is say when we dose food AND you dose food, the swing will be higher, your adding both foods together at the same time. PH is only measured once an hour so your plant COULD be sitting in a higher or lower PH than it would have been having only our food been adjusted. That amount of PH swing can cause issues on the plant.
Plants like a small range to eat within.

3 Likes

OK thanks I did not know that. I will stop doing it during the fills and do it after. :grinning:

2 Likes

I was damn sure about to add in the bud candy during my next drain and fill I might would have messed some things up if I did thank you for the heads up Todd not going to add any now, going to just use the grobo nutes. I wasn’t even taking into consideration PH swing, the newb coming out in me lol.

1 Like