California Dream Fem (1st grow ever)

thank you for the nice words :blush:

my patience has been improving :laughing:

4 Likes

This looks great! Maybe do a bit more lollipopping on the stems to help focus that growth up top for best buds! :+1::+1:

4 Likes

thank you and thank you for the TIP :ok_hand:t4:

1 Like

Day 85 (19/41 flowering)

• happy :slightly_smiling_face: to SEE more evidence of flowering :sunflower:

HOWEVER Support Ticket was sent in tonight

• 12th week of drain/fills but bottle #5 did not disperse today

• tubing was checked and not obstructed with roots

ANY HELP based on your experiences would be great

5 Likes

My bottle 5 wouldn’t dispense because my EC was high. Check your EC probe for build up. If it’s there, clean it off and do a drain/fill.

5 Likes

Thanks FireGuy!! :ok_hand:t4:

the Grobo Support Team (Danielle, Stephen, and Stacey) have all been great helping out with the Support Ticket that was emailed in

no bacteria build up but the EC probe :thermometer:needed to be calibrated :balance_scale:

adding 20ml manual doses of bottle #5 :baby_bottle: during drain/fills directly to tank while waiting for EC 2.77 solution to arrive in the mail :mailbox_with_mail:

5 Likes

day 97 (31/41 flower)

• EC probe recalibrated and bottle #5 back to dispensing…grobo customer service is outstanding and accommodating

• plan to extend FLOWER an additional week …thoughts?

7 Likes

God damn she’s purrrrrrrty! Glad you got your EC meter fixed. My #5 didn’t dispense the last two drain and fills but I cleaned it up with a brush and some soapy water and rinsed before I started my new grow.

After reading that you need EC 2.77 solution in the mail, I’m gonna possibly look into getting some. No idea if my #5 will dispense on my first early veg drain and fill so I’ma open a support ticket ahead of the game too and see how much manually I’ll need.

Good luck, you’re getting closer to the end!

Oh I would definitely extend atleast a week! I think you might be looking at two weeks or even three plus flush though to be honest in my opinion!

3 Likes

thanks Pyromancy!!! :fist:t4: support tickets are definitely “supportive:slight_smile: as they sent the complimentary EC solution…thanks for the advice as i’ll be extending for a week or so as she seemed to flower a bit later than others on AG

2 Likes

That’s good to know… maybe I’ll wait and open a ticket first. I still have some time before I find out if my EC was just dirty etc.

Again, beautiful plant… she has some nicely formed branches that are gonna really fill in here in the next 2-3 weeks I think for you nicely!

1 Like

Very nice plant!

2 Likes

thank you! :pray:

2 Likes

day 118 (52/55 flower)

• extended flower stage two (2) weeks :spiral_calendar:

• trichomes seem to be cloudy :cloud:

• planning to extend flowering stage at least one (1) more week or more as waiting for amber trichomes :brown_heart:

• any feedback is appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

day 139 (73/76 flower)

• still waiting (and waiting) for more amber :brown_heart: before going to flush :toilet:

• extending week by week :spiral_calendar: for a total of 5 extended weeks of flower…

• are there ANY ISSUES with staying in FLOWER too long?… other than nutrient usage as I’m almost at my 3rd bottle :baby_bottle: for #3, #4 and #5 :smile:

10 Likes

She’s gorgeous.

4 Likes

THANKS! :pray:t4: learning a lot along the way

5 Likes

She’s purty! Frost everywhere. I always find that’s the longest part, is waiting on the amber to start showing.

3 Likes

Good patience @ChicagoCypher_CC , plant looks wonderful and I think you’re gonna nail the perfect harvest time.

3 Likes

@The_Reverend is also growing this strain. Great looking plant!

4 Likes

thank you pha720! she’s getting real stanky too :smile: …thanks for your posts as following your GDP grow has been helpful! Nice work

3 Likes