By the nutes

Does grobo ever offer free shipping or discounts on anything other than the unit itself. I was going to order some bottles of 1-5 but the shipping was 14$. Not a big deal but I can wait if they have discounts or free shipping. I guess I can order 200$ worth to get free shipping. Do they have a shelf life if I don’t open them?

1 Like

I’ve Been Thinking About Ordering A Bunch As Well, But Supposedly From What I Was Diggin Up Here, @Stephen Said They Might Possibly Add A Larger Size Nutrient Bottle Option In The Future, So Holdin Off A Bit… Till I Need Them

2 Likes

I just started so I have time to wait also. A bigger bottle would help too.

1 Like

@Ray_Mooney , DEFINITELY…
Rather Refill, Than Keep Tossin Bottles!

1 Like

Bigger bottles would be great…

I need to also get a RO filter or a water distiller soon. I feel bad using all the plastic jugs.

1 Like

I know you’re on your first grow right now, do you have back ups? Definitely get at least one set of back ups or you will need them later!

1 Like

Thats what got me started on this. I was going to buy a set for 54$ but it was 15 to ship. I need to stop being stingy and order them. But refill bottles is a awesome idea.

2 Likes

@pyromancy … Yeah…

Luckily, When I Got My Grobo, I Also Got The ProKit…
Which Came With An Extra Coco Pod, Set Of Bottles, Sheers, Magnetic Wires, And A Magnifying Thing, THAT WAS NOT THE ONE WE SAW WHEN WE ORDERED… BTW… This One Is Whaaaaack!!! The One We THOUGHT We Were Getting, Clipped On To The Phone. By The Time I Got It, There Was A New Pic On The Website… And I Was STUCK! Check The Magnifying Glass Post.

BUT … Yeah, I Do… Haahaha​:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Good stuff… I remember reading about that now. Sucks!

I thought about getting a magnifier of either kind, the clip on or not, but I got a jeweler’s loupe instead.

I don’t think I will need any help judging when I want to harvest to post pics anyway…if I EVER GET TO THAT POINT >< I like having the non-digital one

I do have a microscope that @SWSVIC also uses that I can hook up to my laptop and get some shots if I need to.

1 Like

Hey @KleanRipz,

No updates on larger size bottles unfortunately. We’ve got the Grobo Start nutrient program up and running which took much of our focus. Shoot over an email to the team at support@grobo.io and I’ll see what we can do about that microscope swap out. Tell them Stephen sent ya. :wink:

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes

Wow! That was fast!

Lol,
Stephen

2 Likes

3 year shelf life for the nutrients :leafy_green:

4 Likes