Buying Seeds

Looking at buying some seeds, just wondering if the seed has to be by breeder shown on the recipe list or will the recipe work if the seed has the same name but different breeder. Thanks for any help I can get.

3 Likes

Any seed will do fine. If the recipe isn’t on the list, then just ask @Stephen to add it, and in the meantime, he will point out the appropriate generic recipe, until your particular strain recipe is added. Good luck

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

@Osage sup homie been a minute since I’ve seen a post

1 Like

Hey brother, just gettin back in this game. Had all sorts of crazy shyte happen last year, and truth be told I missed all you good folk. Still been growing soil, but my itch to learn and be a part of hydro hasn’t left me. I’m back, and working out with the team to get my unit back and running or just purchasing a new one.

3 Likes

Oh dam your unit tapped out ? Sorry to hear that brother

1 Like

No, I was too impatient about not having enough control, and all the damage I felt wasn’t really being addressed. In the end I got a refund, and was going to go with cloudponics, but they are out of the game now and no one else is shipping units out. I came to realize, these guys are spot on. They listen to us about improvements, have provided a great community for us, are pretty much transparent on all fronts (even though we don’t see all the data and don’t have complete control, I have seen them come far and do believe we will get there eventually), which is more than I can say for any of the other companies out there. I was too impatient and am not afraid to admit I was wrong. Had I been more patient I would have already harvested in my grobo, instead of watching everyone else’s results! Most of the results I see are directly correlated to Stephen, Chris and the rest of the grobo team. I gotta say some of the results have been impressive indeed. I for one will be content to experiment a bit and just harvest. :+1::v::fist:

11 Likes

@SKMARTIN6 what strain are you thinking? Lots of good strains being grown here. We can give you all kinds of useful ideas.

2 Likes

Mostly Sativa, I like to be happy, been looking to see what has been the most successful grows. I havn’t bought a Grobo yet, hope to get one soon just been looking at all the options. I’ve kind of been waiting to see if they get some of the glitches worked out before I do. Hate to get one then have them bring out a new model with some of the updates everyone has been asking about, I’m sure that my be awhile. Getting antsy so will probably won’t be long before I pull the string. Been looking at most of the other companies that are suppose to be coming out with grow boxes but it seems they are having a hard time getting it together and I’m really impressed with the Grobo team and all the interaction between them and the growers.

5 Likes

@SKMARTIN6,

:wink:

2 Likes

Thanks, after I posted this question I realized I had it in the wrong spot.Just to much to read here but I love it. Stupid question how do you respond to people where it shows up like @xxxx.

3 Likes

Just type the symbol @ followed by the first few letters of the person and it will co
S up
Automatically

1 Like

@chris_barfield Hey thanks not that dumb after all.

1 Like

@SKMARTIN6,

Learn more with @discobot

--

:wink:

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

2 Likes

Thanks @SilverGrobo

1 Like

Ok all you Americans, found a new seed seller with great breeders. They have capulator, seed junky and more. They are out of Cali, so say no more​:v::joy::joy:. Here’s the link:

https://treestarsseedbank.com/product/double-up-mints/

Happy hunting. Oh and that link is to the site, but to what I’m getting next :+1::fire::v:

5 Likes

I ordered Canuk Seeds for my first batch.

Just started a Purple Kush from them, my first grow in the Grobo

6 Likes

Hello. I am from Mexico, and I want to buy some seeds, I look on Canuk and Northseeds but my question is, if I buy some seeds do they send in a discrete packing ?. I will order the shipping to Texas. But now I cant go Texas because Corona Virus,. So there is a local freight from Texas to Mexico, but they open the package to check it, and then send it, I see that you can add a t-shirt o something else. But the provider can hide the seeds for safety ? . Thanks