Oct 17, '18 2:32 PM

@Osage,

~~~

- - - [2021-11.05]:

@CafeconKush,

• (image image [#LoveLoveYourNewPlace]):

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Any update on purchasing bulk nutes? Just checking. :pray::heart_eyes::exploding_head:

2 Likes

Hey @Osage,

We’ve been focused on getting the current size into our fulfilment centre in the US to speed up our shipping process. We do like the idea of bigger bottles and have begun testing, but the process of integrating them into production is still underway.

Stephen

8 Likes

Right on Stephen, was reading the old posts and thought I’d go fishing for an update. Thanks

4 Likes

Is there any concern with shelf life on bulk nutrients? When we receive them they’re brand new to us. But how long have they sat on a shelf somewhere before we receive them and is that a factor on their effectiveness?

3 Likes

Once you receive them, the shelf life on all of our nutrient bottles is a minimum of 3 years stored in good condition. (Not too hot/cold)

Stephen

7 Likes

Hey @Stephen just a comment, but I stocked up on some nutes prior to winter as it crossed my mind while sitting in the back of UPS truck they could freeze espically if shipping happens over a weekend and the product sits in a truck awaiting delivery.

4 Likes

One sharp cookie we have in @Azuri for surez! Our nutes don’t like to be frozen. If you do find some that have been out in the cold too long, you can thaw them out and use them as long as you don’t see any sediment forming in the bottom.

Stephen

6 Likes

Lol that should be a strain…sharp cookies :scream::exploding_head::seedling:

5 Likes

Was there ever anymore discussion about selling the nutrients in bulk?

5 Likes

Not to my knowledge @Stephen might be able to shed some light though :+1::v:

2 Likes

Hey @Gatorsfn28,

We like the idea and have started exploring implementation, but to be honest, there are bigger fish being fried at the moment. In other words, it’s on the list, but the list is long. :wink:

Love the feedback, keep it coming!

Stephen

2 Likes

Lucky. I wish I could afford more than one grobo.

2 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Any experience on sealed grow tents?

Good Morning Stephen,

Was hopeful you could share some updates with regards to larger nutrient volumes being offered? If no plans for larger volumes, how about a subscription service?

Also, has Grobo looked at developing any type of “booster” type supplemental products to be used in combination with the Grobo nutrients? Would love to explore those avenues, if possible!

Thanks!

6 Likes

Hey @Rich,

Awesome questions as always.

Right now, we’re working on scaling up and outsourcing nutrient bottle production to move that to the US as well. We had briefly looked at bulk bottles before starting that process, but we won’t be able to check it out again until we have our supplier picked and up and running.

Would a discount on multiple grow kits of be something of interest?

What kind of boosters do you have in mind? I know Stephen’s talked about a few before but nothing we’re ready to launch yet.

B

6 Likes

Hi :wave: @bjorn!

No worries! I just wanted to hear where things stood and clearly it’s for good reason. Glad to hear about the continued success! Onwards and upwards! :chart_with_upwards_trend:

Options on being able to purchase multiple nutrient kits for a discount would make the community plenty happy I’m sure!

Any opportunity for a Grobo sponsorship? :groboone: :sunglasses: that’s what I want to dive into! :movie_camera: :camera_flash: the works

As for the boosters I would say whatever you guys had the most success with during your testing. Did you find that one product increased anything for you vs another? Maybe it was identified that it wasn’t going to work within the Grobo environment? All hypothetical talking points for conversation at this time.

I’m sure there are bigger innovations that are on the horizon for Grobo and that’s the main focus! Anything exciting we can expect to see in the near future that you can share with us? Again, congratulations on the continued success!

Thanks!

5 Likes

Rich sums it up well.

Personally, I would like the option for discount, for bulk purchase, if it looks like we have no chance of bigger nute bottles.

6 Likes

Awesome, thanks @rich and @shadowcipher89!

Honestly our development has been slower than we’d like with this move to US manufacturing. We’re still another month or two away from that running smoothly, but more and more updates will begin to roll out as we have more time to focus on them.

All of this feedback is incredibly helpful and we really couldn’t do this without you all!

In short, nothing we can share yet but R&D is ramping up again so we’ll have more updates coming up. :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

Just a thought and I just received my Grobo but have you guys ever thought about a rotating plate so you could easily see and monitor the whole plant from a 360 degree?

6 Likes