Buying nutrients in bulk

Woot woot! This is an awesome idea we hadn’t thought of before. I love the idea of reducing waste.

It’s been added to my list to look into and we’ll see what we can do in the next few months to make something work.

18 Likes

I agree that’s a good idea showing level in each bottle for monitoring purpose. I’m for buying bigger bottles to.

6 Likes

Gotta echo this. I figure the majority of us are in this for the long run, as such, it probably would make sense to by some nutes in bulk. I’m on week two and my Acidic bottle is already probably about a third gone.

6 Likes

if i can throw in my 2 cents… i totally endorse bigger bottles to top off the smaller bottles. If we can go with something compostable too that would be great… It may help out in Marketing the Grobo as well. Not sure how you would read the nutrient levels but you guys are the engineers… :grinning:

8 Likes

I agree with everyone’s points and would also buy in bigger bottles to be able to refill the same small bottles again and again. That was a great idea @Osage :green_thumb: Being in Hawaii it takes forever to get stuff shipped here without paying and arm and a leg, so this would be an excellent solution. I look forward to see what the Grobo team comes up with!!

8 Likes

- - - [2018-10.17]:

Oct 17, '18 2:32 PM

@Osage,

~~~

- - - [2021-11.05]:

@CafeconKush,

• (image image [#LoveLoveYourNewPlace]):

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Any update on purchasing bulk nutes? Just checking. :pray::heart_eyes::exploding_head:

2 Likes

Hey @Osage,

We’ve been focused on getting the current size into our fulfilment centre in the US to speed up our shipping process. We do like the idea of bigger bottles and have begun testing, but the process of integrating them into production is still underway.

Stephen

8 Likes

Right on Stephen, was reading the old posts and thought I’d go fishing for an update. Thanks

4 Likes

Is there any concern with shelf life on bulk nutrients? When we receive them they’re brand new to us. But how long have they sat on a shelf somewhere before we receive them and is that a factor on their effectiveness?

3 Likes

Once you receive them, the shelf life on all of our nutrient bottles is a minimum of 3 years stored in good condition. (Not too hot/cold)

Stephen

7 Likes

Hey @Stephen just a comment, but I stocked up on some nutes prior to winter as it crossed my mind while sitting in the back of UPS truck they could freeze espically if shipping happens over a weekend and the product sits in a truck awaiting delivery.

4 Likes

One sharp cookie we have in @Azuri for surez! Our nutes don’t like to be frozen. If you do find some that have been out in the cold too long, you can thaw them out and use them as long as you don’t see any sediment forming in the bottom.

Stephen

6 Likes

Lol that should be a strain…sharp cookies :scream::exploding_head::seedling:

5 Likes

Was there ever anymore discussion about selling the nutrients in bulk?

5 Likes

Not to my knowledge @Stephen might be able to shed some light though :+1::v:

2 Likes

Hey @Gatorsfn28,

We like the idea and have started exploring implementation, but to be honest, there are bigger fish being fried at the moment. In other words, it’s on the list, but the list is long. :wink:

Love the feedback, keep it coming!

Stephen

2 Likes

Lucky. I wish I could afford more than one grobo.

2 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Any experience on sealed grow tents?

Good Morning Stephen,

Was hopeful you could share some updates with regards to larger nutrient volumes being offered? If no plans for larger volumes, how about a subscription service?

Also, has Grobo looked at developing any type of “booster” type supplemental products to be used in combination with the Grobo nutrients? Would love to explore those avenues, if possible!

Thanks!

6 Likes