Bud candy and big bud dosage

I wanted to add, we are only doing this for FUN, we really dont need it, just something 2 old guys wanted to try. :grinning:

5 Likes

Fun for me too. And it’s fun tweaking things and getting better grows etc. different strokes for different folks. :man_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

Excuse my ignorance but what do the numbers represent? 0-0-0?

1 Like

The first number is the amount of nitrogen (N), the second number is the amount of phosphate (P2O5) and the third number is the amount of potassium (K2O) . These three numbers represent the primary nutrients (nitrogen(N) - phosphorus(P) - potassium(K)). This label, known as the fertilizer grade, is a national standard.

4 Likes

Thanks for that.

3 Likes

I read that you need to do the micro , grow and bloom all separate and in a specific order which means I’m guessing you’re not mixing everything up at once and adding it to your grobo as a fill?

Yes I am. I start with with 2.5 gallons of RO water in a 5 gallon bucket. I add the micro and mix it, then add the grow and mix it, then add the bloom and mix it, then add the hydroguard and mix it. If I’m using calmag I always add it first before everything and mix it. I have another 5 gallon bucket that’s empty that I used to drain. Then i use the mixed nutes to do a fill.

3 Likes

Ok. Gotcha. I don’t get why they say not to premix it for the reservoir. What’s the difference in doing it like you’re doing it or in the reservoir? :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I think they mean don’t mix all the nutes together in a concentrated form before putting them into water.

4 Likes

Yes. You’re right. That is what they are saying to not do. Thanks again for your input. Excited to try this out.

3 Likes

Bud Candy, please check my math:

Grobo holds “roughly” 10 liters or 2.5 gallons during flowering. Bud Candy says use 2ml per liter.
2ml x 10 liters water = 20ml.

People have said to not use this full strength, so if I add 1 teaspoon that is 1/4 what it says to use, 5ml is that good enough or should I add a tablespoon 15ml?

1 Like

I use 18 ml. It’s closer to nine liters. I’ve measured multiple times. It’s definitely less than 2.5 gallons. If you’re using 2.5 gallons then 18.8 would be the proper dosage. Unless you want to be exact. Then it would be 18.92.

3 Likes

Do you still use the Grobo bottles and add this full strength extra?

Yes. I did on my last grow.

1 Like

OK thanks, this is my very first anything :grinning: kinda winging it.

2 Likes

Oh no problem. Many have helped me here. A great place for information. Growing has become something I quite enjoy.

4 Likes

I use Fish S and Hydroguard for the water and roots and Bud Candy for the plant things. Someone is giving me a little Big Bug and Flawless Finish Flushing solution. So all the extra nutes are from AN. I can start using the BB right away as I am starting flower.

I never heard of the Flawless Flush from AN, but I am getting enough to use for this grow, Does anyone
else use anything like this? Supposedly I can still use the Fish S and this during flush.

2 Likes

I use the flawless finish. Have in every grow. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice thanks. I will get full bottles of each then. I had flower before to smoke where they did not flush or something went wrong and it was nasty and burnt all black.

1 Like

Your exactly right. I like the results. I’m a first time grower and information like this is valuable. Thank you for taking the time to share your results and grows. :+1:t2::sunglasses:

2 Likes