Bud candy and big bud dosage

I run mine with advanced nutrients only no grobo nutrients at all. Micro, Grow, Bloom, hydroguard, calmag, budcandy, rhinoskin and overdrive

3 Likes

Bigbud doses at 2ml per liter not gallon, that would put it at 22.68ml per 3 gallons or 7.56ml per gallon.

4 Likes

That’s very interesting. Thanks for sharing. Anyway you could share your dosing schedule for a grow using your method?

I start out with dosing at 1ml per liter when in seed, when I see I sign that it needs more I go to 2ml per liter. This is usually around day 17-20. I will go to full strength 4ml per liter around day 25. From there full nutes until the end. I add calmag if it shows signs that it needs it. I start the hydroguard from the beginning and use it the hole time. I use the overdrive and budcandy as recommend on the bottle

1 Like

Ok. Thank you. So other than the others you didn’t single out those are used the entire grow?

Sorry that’s was kinda unclear. I use micro, grow, bloom and hydroguard from start to finish. I start bud candy shortly after flower when I see buds starting. I use calmag as needed by what the plant shows me. I use over drive as recommend on the bottle, so at the very end for a week or 2 before flush. I haven’t used rhino skin yet because I just got it. I hope the rhino skin will help with strengthing the stems and holding the buds weight better. I have buds falling out the door when I open it… Good problem to have if Im going to have one I guess.

4 Likes

These things are awesome for too heavy buds!

3 Likes

Ya im getting those!

2 Likes

Had the issue in my tent and didn’t even know these existed lol. Probably need some magnetic hooks or something to attach them too, even the drying rack wire will work.

2 Likes

Thanks for that. I don’t know the signs of calcium and magnesium deficiency. Any good articles to read?

Here’s a pic chart of deficiencies. Might be helpful.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

If you are using all advanced nutrients products you will probably not need it in the grobo. But the sign I always see is yellowing of the leaves starting at the bottom like in the chart that @FireGuy posted.

1 Like

Are you using the ph control liquids from Grobo or controlling that some other way?

I use the orange and blue pH+ & pH- from general hydroponics and fill the grobo bottles.

3 Likes

Thanks for all of your help!

No problem! I have about 3 days to go in flower and then 10 in flush and I will be harvesting a ILGM blueberry auto. I will post some pics of the results. I’m pretty impressed so far.

2 Likes

Nice. Excited to see them.

1 Like

How did that turn out for u so far no issues with doing that :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

This will be the 3rd plant and so far so good!!

2 Likes