BubbleGum XL - Hybrid - Royal Queen Seeds

Ohhh. Nice choice.

6 Likes

They have pretty gd seeds I only had 1 that didn’t germinate for me from them but solid choice :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

It’s alive!

3 Likes

Hello little one!!

3 Likes

Germination (Day 7 / 10)

couple more days and Claude is well on his way. looking like the other RQS’s ones and its a tall stem and the tap root has reached the water.

8 Likes

@Bloodydrake,

• ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• (WelcomeToTheWorldLittleOne): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• ((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling:(:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

- - -

@Bloodydrake,

• (How Does Your “Pod” Look & Feel Like [Wet -Or- Dry]): (Looks Like You Will Be In [LateVeg.] For Quite A While [:hourglass_flowing_sand:]):

- - -

@Bloodydrake,

• (You Want Your [Coco-Pod] Not Damp At All Now): (Sop Up The Moisture With Paper Towels): (Blow A Fan On Her): (Lift Her Up Above The Lid If You Can):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Early Vegetation (Day 2 / 14)

day two of early veg, seems little slower to develop then last couple …could be the cold temp this strain doesn’t like or just strain differences…gonna bump the thermostat up another degree and see(hoping I dont’ need to move it upstairs thru the winter.)

5 Likes

Early Vegetation (Day 8 / 14)

just quick pic, seems to be developing …fat leafs so far, this one might be showing more of its indica side…i was/am expecting this to be as tall as the fruit spirit so this seems kinda interesting

3 Likes

Late Vegetation (Day 5 / 14)

so i’m a little concerned this plant seems really “bla” very ruffly leafs, slight curling of leafs. I tried to calibrate ph probe but it says its fine and doesn’t need it after cleaning and testing in 7.0 solution. As well i was concerned that the old airstone it shipped with is just to worn out (i have been cleaning it after each grow) attached a video of what bubbles look like…

I ordered a replacement external pump with 2 stones(just incase the internal pump dies again (second one) and just used one that i soaked for an hour It has a suction cup to hold it in place… I’m hoping that helps…otherwise i’m not sure the issue.
@Stephen any thoughts?

2 Likes

the bottom part of the coco pod that stuck out bottom of lid had broken off from roots pushing thru and was in reservoir, I’ve removed it , top of pod is just slightly damp to touch

Late Vegetation (Day 9 / 21)

so thanks to Silvergrobo’s advice I’ve added a fan to help dry out the cocopod…it does look like it was dampening off …im guessing that as the root developed the bottom of the cocopod tore away from bottom enough that it was wicking water up into the pod before it broke off completely. the pod does seem dry now(using little fan to try and help dry completely.the leafs do seem to be lifting up now and spreading out so I’m hoping its on its way to recovery.

6 Likes

You can also carefully push your pod up about 1/2” which should hopefully help as well.

Calling doctors @vegetato and @miami5th

5 Likes

Late Vegetation (Day 17 / 28)

took a chance and topped since it was at that point even though its recovering from dampening… overall tho it seems to be picking up, the upper leafs are stretching better now… I’ve added two weeks to late veg to try and give it more time to develop before flip to transition

3 Likes

Late Vegetation (Day 23 / 28)

recovery is going very well and things are looking better, got most of the branches spread out, still this one seems like it won’t get too tall, others were major stretchers this one seems to be very tight node density … extending late veg another week(3 weeks total so far) hoping with tucking the big fan leafs under they start to stretch some before the flip.

4 Likes

Late Vegetation (Day 26 / 35)

Drain and fill day, things look good, gave a lollipop trim to clean up lower growth that wasn’t getting any light now… just gotta watch the height now ,due to slow growth I’m guessing this strain will not stretch to the moon like the others have but time will tell.

5 Likes

That Bloodydrake has done it again! Missed seeing you around here! :eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

thx! @Bplatinum9 Bobbie good to see you too :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Looks great Bloodydrake! She’s awesome

3 Likes

thx!

1 Like

todays day before transition and we’re hitting the top of the second fan.
did a medium defoliation(less then i have before) and will give it as heavy after 3 weeks…
some of the branches are definitely struggling to get enough light but I think once the stretch starts I’ll have to trim a few

but for now things seem to be trucking along

pre trim

post trim

5 Likes