Bruce Banner v2 temp controlled?

Soooo…my Grobo is in the garage and it’s about 55-65 degrees F in there this time of year. My Grobo was getting into the low 60s, and I was reading everyone’s options to warm things up. I decided to go this route! I found a small heater that I set to 77 F and a small fan, and between the two, I have the temp in the Grobo at 71 F. Today is day 21, according to the recipe. I took pics of the plant, roots, and set up. What do you think? Other suggestions? Thank you in advance! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Pod looks a little wet on bottom side where roots are.Pod only needs to be wet during germination. Plant will drink water with suspended roots. Just watch your stem base for dampening off. Pod could be pushed up slight more. Some growers are trimming a small amount off the bottom of the coco.Roots look good. Also with lights on temps are best at 75-80 degrees Fahrenheit. 70ish with lights off. Slightly droopy due to cooler temps.

5 Likes

Do you have your fan on? Your leaves are curling, please move your fan so its not directly on your plant until she is much bigger.
Pod should be flush with the lid next time you grow!

7 Likes

Thank you, @Fresh! I will move her up some more.

1 Like

Thank you, @Bplatinum9! I will make sure the fan is not directly blowing on him!

1 Like

I moved the pod up and made sure the fan is not blowing on him. It was soaking wet! Better? @Fresh and @Bplatinum9

6 Likes

The fan doesn’t have to be on in this stage.
The pod needs to be moved down until its level with the rim of the lid.

4 Likes

Hey, @Bplatinum9! If I push the pod back down then too much of it is soaking in the water, and I’ve been told not to have it like that because of dampening. Several other people on this site have told me to push it up to get it out of the water since the roots should be doing the drinking now.

3 Likes

Its your choice but if your pod is staying soaked being flush with the lid as it was designed to be than you have another issue and need to get to the bottom of it because your pod is not supposed to be pushed up like that, your exposing your roots on the sides of the pod to the light.
Also is your air stone working? I’m not seeing any bubbles!

3 Likes

Good morning, @Bplatinum9! The air stone has not arrived yet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you have one when you started your grow?
You dont have enough water in your reservoir for it to cause your pod to stay wet, which is another problem.

1 Like

No. I had to order one from Amazon with a pump based on advice from here. :slight_smile:

Did you buy your grobo second hand?

1 Like

Nope. I am $2k into it direct from Grobo in November.

1 Like

@HappyHappyJoyJoy The grobo comes with a working airstone. Did you remove your?

3 Likes

May want to talk to @Stephen if you are missing any items from your unit it should all be ready to grow atleast for most of your first grow. i could be wrong but thats how mine was

2 Likes

@HappyHappyJoyJoy,

https://support.grobo.io/hc/en-us/requests/new

• (If Your Unit Didn’t Come With This Airstone Put In A Ticket [:tickets:] -And- They Will Help You):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5 Likes

Good morning, @zacuriah! No. I did not remove anything. I literally did exactly what the video said to do to set it up and started growing my first seed. I am flying blind and read these forum posts to learn as much as I can. I did not remove anything. I ordered one off Amazon and a little pump to run it based on what I read others did on here. It has not arrived yet.

@HappyHappyJoyJoy Your grobo should have come with an airstone and internal air pump. If it did not you should definitely put in a ticket with support!

4 Likes