Bruce Banner v2 (ILGM auto) day 113 total but day 43/44 flowering of switched generic auto recipe

Today is day 113 total grow for Bruce Banner v2 (ILGM auto). I moved Bruce from the photoperiod recipe titled Bruce Banner to the generic auto 43 days ago during flowering per the advice of the growers forum. So, today is day 43/44 for the flower phase, but when I looked at the trichomes via my loupe, I extended Bruce’s flowering phase by another week so they will be more amber than milky to achieve the outcome I seek (reduce anxiety, chill out, help with insomnia, the couch-lock effect).

I changed Bruce’s water today and added 12ml of Hydroguard. Bruce’s roots and main stalk look good! I marked the bottles with each water change. Bottles 1 and 2 have barely moved the entire grow. Bottles 3, 4, and 5 have been replaced once and are almost empty again. I will pour the remainder of the old bottles into these to nurse Bruce through until it is time to flush.

Bruce’s leaves are discoloring and drying at the tips, but I read that is normal at this late stage, correct? I have one fan running since our temps here are higher now and my Grobo is in the garage. No need for a heater anymore! :slight_smile:

I took some pics with my iPhone on 10x zoom and with the handheld microscope camera from various points on Bruce. So, we’ll see how Bruce looks in another week. :eyes::seedling::pray:t2:

11 Likes

Hi. Nice work. Did you ever top this plant?

2 Likes

Nice :+1:t2: really milky :milk_glass: need to amber up a lil looks :eyes: really nice :+1:t2: :dash::seedling:

2 Likes

@NYS, no. I never topped Bruce since he’s an auto. I trimmed him up a bit here and there, but nothing major. :wink:

2 Likes

@Choppo0816, thank you! I keep going week by week, but I wasn’t sure how long it takes for that amber to really take over. Will it continue to ripen while it’s in the flush mode? Or does it need the nutrients to ripen the way I want it? Thank you for any advice! :slight_smile:

1 Like

No when u go into flush it stops feeding it nutes only ph the water :droplet: an yea they still keep getting amber while it’s flushing :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Isn’t that ALOT of hydroguard for 2-1/2 gallons of water? I know you can’t really overdo it but isn’t it wasting it…

1 Like

Hi, @zacuriah! I just followed the instructions on the bottle, and Bruce seems to like it. No trouble thus far. :slight_smile: I add it when it is filling with fresh water. :eyes::seedling::raised_hands:

1 Like

So, @Choppo0816, should I go in the flush once I start seeing the amber knowing more amber will eventually develop? Or, don’t go into flush until I see the majority amber that I ultimately want? Thank you for your help! :seedling::eyes:

1 Like

If u want more of a couch :couch_and_lamp: lock :lock: wait till u start seeing more if not u are more than ready to go into flush when it is time remember the more amber the more down it’s going to be :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Also u can always extend the flush as well :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Looking good

2 Likes

She stacked nicely. Congrats! The leaves that are discoloring/drying is normal

2 Likes

@Choppo0816 thank you! :eyes::seedling: I will wait the week and see how Bruce looks at the next water change.

1 Like

@Choppo0816, which may be what I do to avoid having to put fresh bottles of 3, 4, and 5 out this close to the end. I may just go to flush at the next water change and extend flush until I get to the majority amber I seek. :seedling::eyes::raised_hands:

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I did :+1:t2: Gd mind yes because while in flush water :droplet: only gets ph balanced u won’t use any more nutes :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like